Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter
Just now, Mr Grey said:

Its only day 2 and i look like a scruffy beach bum without the tan, i walked the dog today in a pair of 15 year old M&S shoes i do the garden in, some denim shorts splashed with paint i use for decorating in and a Decathlon fleece! 

Wearing clobber has become irrelevant at this point, although there's some stuff i wouldnt be seen dead in.

Losing weight though, im like a jumping bean, exercising, gardening, dog walk etc.... we are gonna be holed up for six weeks at least and im gonna make the most it 😁

Sounds like my standard attire! :)

Only going to get covered in grass, mud and puréed slugs anyhow.

• Members
1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Its only day 2 and i look like a scruffy beach bum without the tan, i walked the dog today in a pair of 15 year old M&S shoes i do the garden in, some denim shorts splashed with paint i use for decorating in and a Decathlon fleece! 

Wearing clobber has become irrelevant at this point, although there's some stuff i wouldnt be seen dead in.

Losing weight though, im like a jumping bean, exercising, gardening, dog walk etc.... we are gonna be holed up for six weeks at least and im gonna make the most it 😁

Kin’ell mate what you gonna look like at day 10

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

??? Its only day 2, your fucked!

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Will they top up your 80%?

Once the pubs, restaurants football clubs closed it was always going to hard 

online sales are good but they don’t need myself & a few others to do that when they have a team on £9 ph

to be discussed tomorrow regarding top up, i doubt it 

• Members
9 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Stone Rose White or summat like that, saying that i started to go grey in my late 20's, David Essex style grey burners. 

But the Mr Grey name is more about me being a fucking sex fetish god and desirable to women 😁

You’re preaching to the choir brother this time next year I’ll look like a pint of Guinness 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Once the pubs, restaurants football clubs closed it was always going to hard 

online sales are good but they don’t need myself & a few others to do that when they have a team on £9 ph

to be discussed tomorrow regarding top up, i doubt it 

Get straight onto your mortgage provider, if you have one that is, and sort out a payment holiday.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, boltondiver said:

Eh?!

I was having a laugh at last night's confusion earlier!

I totally agree wth you; totally!

Fair enough

Im just frustrated with it all

Its so confusing, unclear and inconsistent

Then ive got cnuts like piers morgan telling folk that their boss is a cunt for following the rules

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Got mortgage on another house ( sale fell through today) so will get on tomorrow 

shit day 

dark fruits are getting tanned 

Nail it.

If I can offer any encouragement, we are ALL in the shot with this one. It’s not you versus the world. Everyone will need a hand at some point and weirdly, this disease is a real leveller.

Dont lose heart, this adversity is affecting every single one of us so you’re no worse off, no better off.

Give it a few months and re-assess.

Now fucking get on with the ale.

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Lockdown in France extended by a month 🤔

Let me guess...they carried on playing golf and meeting friends for a social for the first two weeks until deaths were in the 1000s until they started to take note.