Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

3 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

How you feeling @kent_white

im ready for this app to ping to get out the house 😂 and help some folk as well

Good stuff RM!

I'm much better today - been up and about a bit. Done some stuff from home. Reading about you lot volunteering has got me fired up again! 👍👍👍

• Members
Just now, kent_white said:

Good stuff RM!

I'm much better today - been up and about a bit. Done some stuff from home. Reading about you lot volunteering has got me fired up again! 👍👍👍

I’d do it anyways because I enjoyed it the other day, but I need to be active for my sake and my wife’s sanity so why not use my time to good use 

Work are trying to sort summat out for us. Think it’s delivering supplies to hospitals, care homes, etc. Could be anything - whatever is in short supply. We’ve all volunteered but being held up by insurance issues as we would need to use company cars and we would make the company liable if summat went wrong......I think. Don’t quite understand the problem but one thought is I may need to prove a negative test so I’m not then a spreader???

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Signed up as well. For the phone and collection drop off. See how it goes. Already doing a fair bit of picking stuff up for local elderly people. 

Dont let it slow you down producing the vaccine

Sorry, couldnt resist

4 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Gonna be scarily big, I fear

French figures make for grim reading. Plus over 2,800 in a serious condition requiring life support. They’ve also said the death toll is hospitals only - so wouldn’t include deaths in care homes etc.

Edited by Jol_BWFC

Just now, Jol_BWFC said:

French figures make for grim reading. Plus over 2,800 in a serious condition requiring life support.

We don't publish that number; wonder why?

2 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

We don't publish that number; wonder why?

Because it would make the official line of ‘NHS can cope’ that is being questioned by senior medics look a bit silly perhaps? Or maybe the data isn’t accurate enough day by day....lag between icu admissions and testing etc?