Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

31 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Confirmation e-mail: follow signs to collection point in car park.

Well done Sainsbury's, making this business that bit easier. Collecting stuff for us and 5 other households all of whom can't leave home.

Edited by Escobarp

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, snowball said:

how do you.block folk? never thought id want to i quite enjoy.opposing views but cheese & fanny5  i mean what is the point?

I haven't said a word, you utter stump.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes mate, very chilled.

Merrily on the lash today as its 2 years to the day since my dad died, so having a good drink in his memory.

Tomorrow though, I take on all left wing pansies and traitors 😊🍷😂

Can't believe it's 2yrs mate, where the feck does the time go? Anyway I've raised a glass in his honour, he was a sound fella🍻

• Site Supporter
43 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Alarm set for early morning NHS only shop at asda. Gonna regret the 8 peroni I've had in the morning 😰

If anybody deserves a drink then it's you & you're colleagues. Hope you're not too rough 😊... & thanks again from us all. 

4 hours ago, bolton_blondie said:

Alarm set for early morning NHS only shop at asda. Gonna regret the 8 peroni I've had in the morning 😰

I sincerely hope it’s better organised than the NHS morning at Tesco Middlebrook last Sunday ,which was an absolute shambles - mega queues, a free for all after they stopped checking ID’s after 20 mins and there was hardly anything left on the shelves.

I did the NHS shop at Sainsbury's Macclesfield in the week, they open at 7.30 instead of 8, and it was very civilised.

When I came out of the shop just before 8 there must have been 100 people queueing up. Anyway we've got our Asda delivery coming tomorrow. I wonder what items will be substituted for what. Tampons for bananas?

• Members
36 minutes ago, freds dad said:

I did the NHS shop at Sainsbury's Macclesfield in the week, they open at 7.30 instead of 8, and it was very civilised.

When I came out of the shop just before 8 there must have been 100 people queueing up. Anyway we've got our Asda delivery coming tomorrow. I wonder what items will be substituted for what. Tampons for bananas?

I reckon that could work

Not sure why folk are going off at Fan5 on here. He’s said there’s right and left wingers being dicks about this

And there is about anything so he’s right

As for cheese, he’s said nothing as far as I can tell

Haven’t we got bigger fish to fry than picking at folk on a football board right now?

Debate is cool but come on fellas, we’re better than this

13 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Not sure why folk are going off at Fan5 on here. He’s said there’s right and left wingers being dicks about this

Haven’t we got bigger fish to fry than picking at folk on a football board right now?

Well said. 

All gone a bit Lord of the Flies

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

All well and good, but no need for his infernal sniping at government at every opportunity. I'm absolutely sure that they are doing their best.

A shame because he clearly has some knowledge on the subject and would be better sticking to it.

We should stick together, but that means everyone in the country.

Save the criticisms for inevitable inquiries to follow.

25 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

C'mon lads the fight's not in here. 

The fight's out there

<points to window>

50 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

There are 3 or 4  highly sensitive Conservatives on the site who love mocking Corbyn and Abbott but turn abusive when the Tories are on the receiving end