Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

40 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

So had email from the boss. We are meant to peak next weekend. Guess who's working all of Easter weekend now and has also had her April A/L cancelled. Let's see if we get appropriate PPE. 

If you don’t get any PPE I’ve about a 100 of the standard masks left, don’t know if they are any use for you but you’re welcome to have them. 

Guest Nordkurve
16 hours ago, kent_white said:

That's exactly what we'll be doing when we know there's nothing left that can be done.

Good to know to be honest.

10 hours ago, bolton_blondie said:

So had email from the boss. We are meant to peak next weekend. Guess who's working all of Easter weekend now and has also had her April A/L cancelled. Let's see if we get appropriate PPE. 

We've had the same. Keep fighting the good fight! 👍👍👍

• Members
8 minutes ago, kent_white said:

We've had the same. Keep fighting the good fight! 👍👍👍

Just now, bolton_blondie said:

You too 👍👍

When Shed D’Lostock is open aka Lostock and Two Smoking Barrels is open I’d like to invite you both for a beer, game of arrows and even maybe a sing song.

Keep on rocking in the free world guys. We’re all super proud x

• Members
3 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Blackpool and Cleveleys prom will be packed today. 

I’ll get some pictures on here and shame the fuckers when I’m up there with the family later. 

We could do Blackpool Bingo.

Im going for 

Woman In a vest top on a mobility scooter.

Topless Man In a flat cap.

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

He stated that CV deaths are double counted, in other words people are going to die anyway and some of the elderly and those with underlying health conditions are among them.

I think he's changed his tone slightly due to the fact that some people get upset that he talks about people dieing just as statistics, which tbf can sound a bit heartless albeit factual.

I take it it's the same person, professor Neil Ferguson at Oxford or Birmingham.

Yes oxford I think 

sounds heartless but I’d sooner have someone straight talking let’s not sugar coat things 

12 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Got my wood store and drying stores sorted and tidied yesterday.

Hammock room is available, for a small consideration.

I wouldn’t call a reacharound a small consideration personally 

Went out early today for some fresh air, no middle aged men playing out together on their bikes but did see someone digging what looked to be a grave on the back side of Moss Bank Park. He was on his own so no problem from that respect, kicking myself I didn't ask him about it though.

• Members
1 minute ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Went out early today for some fresh air, no middle aged men playing out together on their bikes but did see someone digging what looked to be a grave on the back side of Moss Bank Park. He was on his own so no problem from that respect, kicking myself I didn't ask him about it though.

Probably married