Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

4 minutes ago, superjohnmcginlay said:

See a tiger has tested positive for it in America. 

Human to animal and vice versa could be quite a development. 

*not that anyone would be close to a tiger in the near future.

This is a massive worry, hope that it turns out to be a false alarm. 

A rampant virus that’s capable of killing many species 😱

• Members
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

What about your missus and her power shower hour? That getting live streamed as well? Asking for a friend 

Yeah she needs to start pulling her weight and chipping in around here.

5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I think it’s a massive concern anyway for us all. The strange thing about it is how it has such a variance in severity even in relatively healthy people. From mild to the unthinkable. Stuff like this is way outside my own spectrum of knowledge so I can’t even start to try and understand it. Would fry my tiny mind 

Which is why post mortems are essential in furthering out learning of this terrible pandemic. 

2 hours ago, Spider said:

Tell you what

If your mum is still around - ring her, message her, go see her. Tell her that she’s the greatest human being you’ll ever know.

If she’s not around, tell her anyway. She’s listening, and she’s got your fucking back.

This, with fucking bells on.

25 minutes ago, superjohnmcginlay said:

See a tiger has tested positive for it in America. 

Human to animal and vice versa could be quite a development. 

*not that anyone would be close to a tiger in the near future.

All pets to be put down with immediate effect?

26 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I think it’s a massive concern anyway for us all. The strange thing about it is how it has such a variance in severity even in relatively healthy people. From mild to the unthinkable. Stuff like this is way outside my own spectrum of knowledge so I can’t even start to try and understand it. Would fry my tiny mind 

Some are saying severity could be down to the early viral load, which is how big a dose of the virus you get in the early stages, and can be from one big dose or several repeated low doses. 

Seems like Westminster was crawling with it a couple of weeks ago so maybe Boris was in contact with multiple positive people for long periods of time.

Some think there may be a genetic factor too

5 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

Some are saying severity could be down to the early viral load, which is how big a dose of the virus you get in the early stages, and can be from one big dose or several repeated low doses. 

Seems like Westminster was crawling with it a couple of weeks ago so maybe Boris was in contact with multiple positive people for long periods of time.

Some think there may be a genetic factor too

It’s the genetic theory that worries me. 

you can do everything in your power to avoid this virus as we all are but then due to your genetics being a certain way you are in essence a ticking time bomb in some cases. Scary shit that 

20 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

It’s the genetic theory that worries me. 

you can do everything in your power to avoid this virus as we all are but then due to your genetics being a certain way you are in essence a ticking time bomb in some cases. Scary shit that 

Part Turk DNA doing him in. Prince Charles with his Christian the 9th* x Queen Victoria ancestory only had it for about 10 minutes. 

* of denmark

Edited by e2e4

We had a funeral drive past our house the other day. Everyone lined the streets at a safe distance from each other and applauded. Guess its the way it will be. Hearse and then a couple of private cars were behind it. Sad times. Could be a frequent occurrence in the coming weeks and months.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Smiley said:

We had a funeral drive past our house the other day. Everyone lined the streets at a safe distance from each other and applauded. Guess its the way it will be. Hearse and then a couple of private cars were behind it. Sad times. Could be a frequent occurrence in the coming weeks and months.

My neighbour's is on Wednesday and that's exactly what we're all doing.

A bit like the NHS applause.

Guest Nordkurve

Just had a brief here at work that any people who have been in the UK after 2nd April and return to work here in Germany will have to self isolate for two weeks on arrival before being allowed in to the Hangar. their ID cards are blocked in that time. They have declared the UK high risk now.

It’s quite interesting that the hot spots are as Miami pointed out in a tweet he read weeks ago, Madrid, London, New York, Paris, Milan, something to do with the fashion workers from China returning to these centres after Chinese New Year. And Germany not had it so bad, is there a high fashion hub in Germany? 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Guest Nordkurve
3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It’s quite interesting that the hot spots are as Miami pointed out in a tweet he read weeks ago, Madrid, London, New York, Paris, something to do with the fashion workers from China returning to these centres after Chinese New Year. And Germany not had it so bad, is there a high fashion hub in Germany? 

Germany is ten years behind in fashion. Even still a load of Mullet heads around :) It's not just Fashion though. There are a lot of other Chinese businesses, especially in Spain, selling all the crap like pound stores.