Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

i remember that kids fingers being black, but they kept that indian lads story kinda quiet (probably why the pictures are photoshopped).. no way in the world would you queue up for that shit. 

tonic water tastes funny, but if it keeps civet cat cough away, they wanna start delivering it with the milk. 

Guest Nordkurve
16 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Game of soggy biscuit 

How does that work for Priti Patel, and I thought it was sticky biscuit :)

11 minutes ago, only1swanny said:

A lot.. but less than yesterday, ? Two days decrease in a row?

I'm sure I read they generally expect Sunday and Monday to report low and then to increase again on Tuesday - I'm not sure why, must be some reporting issue over the weekend. 

Eitherway, I don't think I'd get too excited until there was a good 6 or 7 days decrease in a row, same as I wouldn't run for the hills if we had a massive single day spike

Guest Nordkurve
13 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

She’s the biscuit 

Jeez. I bet there are a few on here that would pay to watch that :bad:

19 minutes ago, only1swanny said:

I think I got the numbers wrong as there was a huge spike the day before.

It's me just hoping they drop quickly.

Strange pattern of Saturdays being the spikes for the last 3 weeks - maybe something in it, or maybe a coincidence.

any drop is good news though, hope this continues.

I think there's going to be a day soon when the non-hospitalised deaths are added onto the figure too, happened in France last week, adding hundreds onto a few days figures. 

5 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Have we got the UK figures or just England?

telegraph saying 432 without NI

It came as 403 more people died in England having contracted coronavirus taking the death toll 4,897. In Wales, it went up by 27 to 193 and in Scotland it went up by two to 222. It takes the preliminary total to 5,312 in Britain, though the official figures will be released later today.

11 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

some also suggesting that there's less admin staff working over the weekend which may result in a delay of some deaths being recorded , and end up being added onto Mon and Tues, no idea if this is accurate or not, just anecdotal 

Seems to be the pattern. Tomorrow could be horrific. But lets hope not. 

4 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Aye, its a difficult subject this CV as it is affecting everbody, thats why imo it cannot be politicised, there will be mistakes and there will be ups and downs, there will be negatives and positives, but we should be all in this together, unfortunately some haven't grasped that yet.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Morizio said:

There’s something doing round about key workers being told to shower and wash before coming into contact and wash the clothes they’ve had on separately. The virus can live in your hair for 12 hours. 

Can @bolton_blondie or @kent_white confirm or deny?

That's best practice for infection control. 

Lives shortest on synthetic fibres, then natural fibres, then solid surfaces with metal keeping it alive longest. 

Wash any clothes at 60 degrees if you can. Tumble drying should help to kill any residual too. 

20 minutes ago, only1swanny said:

That's best practice for infection control. 

Lives shortest on synthetic fibres, then natural fibres, then solid surfaces with metal keeping it alive longest. 

Wash any clothes at 60 degrees if you can. Tumble drying should help to kill any residual too. 

So this isn’t new information?

Are you a health care professional?