Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

2 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Youre the one who posted it on here despite it being bullshit. 

Surely you of all people can empathise with that? I can't be arsed going back through, but some of your early prognostications on this subject have aged like Mickey Rourke.

1 minute ago, Tombwfc said:

Surely you of all people can empathise with that? I can't be arsed going back through, but some of your early prognostications on this subject have aged like Mickey Rourke.

I’ll not be empathising with someone who continually posts untruths as fact when a quick check could of prevented him posting it and adding to folks anxieties. 

12 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

I’m forever picturing Mounts as the Wrestler now. 

1 hour ago, ErnestTurnip said:

A bit early but in the spirit of sheer speculation with no need to worry about facts, Good Friday, The Pike. Packed with idiots or everyone doing the right thing?

Can't wait to see all the pictures and shaming on social media, where folk are saying "Look at all these cunts" ... whilst being there themselves.

Police should have a convoy of black mariahs hidden behind Rivi Barn and chuck any fucker who drives up there into the back of them ... and then torch their cars.

If we could have a bit of a reset. Please fill in the attached and send to the mods. Both sides of the argument please. Once the votes have been counted and its decided which side has been offended most we can move on. As always. Or create another thread about it........and fall out all over again

43A244AA-1DD3-4E13-B9D3-31E72BCF8337.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It ain’t bullying picking folk up on posting bollocks. JSL. 

There's ways of doing it pal, and well you know it.

It's been a while, thankfully, since there's been a pack mentality on here. It's not good to see it back again.

2 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Can't wait to see all the pictures and shaming on social media, where folk are saying "Look at all these cunts" ... whilst being there themselves.

Police should have a convoy of black mariahs hidden behind Rivi Barn and chuck any fucker who drives up there into the back of them ... and then torch their cars.

What happens if they go on motorbikes like many do at Easter ? 😊

1 minute ago, MancWanderer said:

If we could have a bit of a reset. Please fill in the attached and send to the mods. Both sides of the argument please. Once the votes have been counted and its decided which side has been offended most we can move on. As always. Or create another thread about it........and fall out all over again

43A244AA-1DD3-4E13-B9D3-31E72BCF8337.jpeg

Take a plus one Sir 😊👍

5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

What happens if they go on motorbikes like many do at Easter ? 😊

Fishing lines across the road, head height.

Edit: not just this year, but every year.

Edited by DazBob

8 minutes ago, DazBob said:

There's ways of doing it pal, and well you know it.

It's been a while, thankfully, since there's been a pack mentality on here. It's not good to see it back again.

Pack mentality? Only me had a pop about this, Ziggy challenged him but not remotely aggressively, like I say this place is going to shit, too many fannies,  it’s no wonder loads of the original lads sacked it off. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Members
3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Pack mentality? Only me had a pop about this, Ziggy challenged him but not remotely aggressively, like I say this place is going to shit, too many fannies,  it’s no wonder loads of the original lads sacked it off. 

Oh wind it in will you ffs.

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

To be fair to fan5 I’ve never seen him insult anyone. Nor have I seen him post anything aggressive. Dog with a bone at times yet, but rarely gets involved with all that. 

Trust me I’ve tried to get him involved as well :D

Think we all need a gay pile on after all this is sorted. 

Stop sucking him off you massive Nosh bag 

Edited by royal white

8 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Maybe they sacked it off because they were being called out on blatant racism, homophobia, etc??

Maybe we should still have Alf Garnett on primetime slots and Live At The Apollo with Jim Davidson, Chubby Brown and Bernard Manning.

4 hours ago, Sweep said:

That's been confirmed as bollocks, not that I think anybody would actually be stupid enough to believe it anyway.

OK - I did say it was a rumour - although I haven't seen it "confirmed as bollocks" anywhere. Would be interested to know where this confirmation came from. Either way, the figures seem to be so convoluted it seems pointless trying to read anything into them anyway. This is about personal tragedy like Spider's poor mum - not statistics - although I guess we're all clutching at straws trying to make some sort of sense out of it.

On another note re the NHS responders GoodSam app - I've been on duty for over 130 hours now  but still haven't had a call out. I'm a carer for one of my sons anyway so I'm busy enough but perhaps it's a good thing that nobody's been in touch?

20 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Or they sacked it off cos they're fannies?