Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

5 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Aye. One day I’ll tell you the full story mate. It’s stuff you simply couldn’t make up. It’s why he volunteers for Saturday nights in A&E in Glasgow. Eye-opening to say the least 

Haha, can imagine so mate. Will be like an episode of Still Game

Just now, miamiwhite said:

To be fair, it's rare the correct side do it......miles more examples from your lot doing it....😉💣

Are you saying that ‘your side’ have not used fake accounts on social media heavily in last 12 months ? 
They even set up a false info checking site during the election. 
Take the blinkers off left/right are both doing it. To be doing It during the outbreak by either side is shameful. 
Time to get beyond us/them and work together. 

I feel like this goes without saying, but apparently it doesn't...

A random left-wing activist, or member of Momentum, using fake accounts to spread misinformation is not the same as the actual fucking government doing it. Particularly via departments that most people would consider non-political. 

The DHSC have come out strongly, so I guess we'll find out quickly if there's anything to it.

12 minutes ago, Ani said:

Are you saying that ‘your side’ have not used fake accounts on social media heavily in last 12 months ? 
They even set up a false info checking site during the election. 
Take the blinkers off left/right are both doing it. To be doing It during the outbreak by either side is shameful. 
Time to get beyond us/them and work together. 

Course both have done it, but your side do it much more and far more shamefully too.

We all need to pull together but it sadly won't happen in the environment which politics now sadly lies...excuse the deliberate pun.

9 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

I feel like this goes without saying, but apparently it doesn't...

A random left-wing activist, or member of Momentum, using fake accounts to spread misinformation is not the same as the actual fucking government doing it. Particularly via departments that most people would consider non-political. 

The DHSC have come out strongly, so I guess we'll find out quickly if there's anything to it.

Get a grip you wet fart

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I'll be called racist for posting the findings of the watchdogs 😊

https://www.cityam.com/revealed-sadiq-khan-to-blame-for-tube-overcrowding-says-transport-watchdogs/

"

I start travelling at 7am on the underground to work from a Zone 2 station - being at that time a designated key worker.

We are used to having a train arriving every minute or two, then strangely a day later the time between trains extended to double to about 4 minutes. Within another few days the delay went to 10 minutes or more.

If anyone says that train drivers went off sick en-mass with Covid-19 in a coordinated fashion on two separate occasions then I would not believe them. This was the excuse that Sadiq came up with after using the one of taking trains off for a ‘deep clean’.

The consequence of his action was to take key workers, who were nicely separated and avoiding touching the internals surfaces to then force them virtually nose to nose on crowded trains.

The man is a classic buck-passer; always blame someone else when he should admit responsibility. God knows how many key workers were infected unnecessarily. Our current Mayor Sadiq Khan has much to answer for on this and other matters during his time in office."

quote from the comments.

Having very little knowledge of the underground system, are drivers not sealed away on the trains? As the majority of deaths have been bus drivers. 

• Moderators
14 hours ago, peelyfeet said:

haha some one must've said

"right, when we set these fake profiles up, we need to make them look as leftie as we possibly can without arousing suspicion"

"don't worry boss, I got this"

3 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

"right, when we set these fake profiles up, we need to make them look as leftie as we possibly can without arousing suspicion"

It's a tremendous effort, it really is

27 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

It is that extreme it has to be a wind up. Surely ? 

#bantheclap ??? 

59 minutes ago, only1swanny said:

Having very little knowledge of the underground system, are drivers not sealed away on the trains? As the majority of deaths have been bus drivers. 

I think Khan’s spokesperson had confirmed that the services weren’t reduced to minimise risk to  tube drivers. The services were reduced because a third of the staff were already ill or in isolation, so they couldn’t come to work.

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

BBC news headline for today

number of people dying reaches 20 year high.

Who would of thought it. Insightful British media at its best 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

They are clueless