Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

33 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Just read the BBC news website, just shit negative reporting. 

I am beginning to despise that organisation by the day, They covered up Jimmy fucking Savilles crimes at around the same time they banned the FGTH song Relax, should have known they were cunts back in 1984!

I hate the BBC with a pash these days.

The banning of the FGTH song was obviously before the organisation was taken over by lefty minority groups.

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

759 have died today but on the bright side it makes Liverpool less likely to win the league and Leeds less likely to be promoted not that they would have travelled beyond Stalybridge anyway

Ah, Roger, I love you 😍 

• Site Supporter
28 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Expected reply from you Roger, the whole of the UK are just wanting to see some light at the end of the tunnel and want to hear some stories of how we are progressing in combatting covid-19,   1 death to 50k deaths, its sad and horrible, but i am sure you know what im getting at, but instead you have decided to have a bit of a pop. 

Positives..

NHS hasn't collapsed

There are spare beds on wards and ICU's.

Social distancing appears to be working on the whole.

People are getting better at following instructions

Fuel Prices are low

The Governments plans are working albeit with some hiccups and mistakes along the way.

We have a new leader of the opposition who might actually do something for his 150k a year

I'm getting a shed delivered next week so can hide away in there away from the missus

The media are getting called out day after day for shite reporting

The numbers dying seem to be on a slow decline, even though this is only a representation of hospital deaths and care homes are really struggling. 

Freeze factory are selling McDonald's chicken nuggets!

Some positives for you. 

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I second this 

also in the same esteem that @embankment’s away day diaries are held on here we now should have swanny’s positivity daily updates. 👍🏼

If the worlds come to that... we're pretty goosed

"Mum... Dad... why is Tyson Fury reading the news??"

4 minutes ago, only1swanny said:

If the worlds come to that... we're pretty goosed

"Mum... Dad... why is Tyson Fury reading the news??"

😂 listen anything that can put the slightest smile on someone’s face is worthwhile pal. 

so ahead of your new media career can we request a daily Positive swanny update then each day? The negative nellies can scroll past 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

😂 listen anything that can put the slightest smile on someone’s face is worthwhile pal. 

so ahead of your new media career can we request a daily Positive swanny update then each day? The negative nellies can scroll past 

experts.jpg

I think this makes it pretty clear, so less about the anecdotes about living with loads of family members. Basically if you are poorer you will die earlier, and if you are part of any minority you are most susceptible - and it’s got tit all to do with genes. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/22/why-are-people-from-bame-groups-dying-disproportionately-of-covid-19?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other