Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

4 hours ago, Moon boy said:

Thought Boris was the ‘Prime Minister’ of the U.K. ?

Indeed

The smaller countries are the outliers.

2 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Don’t blame him bet they’re boring as fuck 

Why turn up if you can send somebody down 

Delegation is a fine art only mastered by some. He’s got it sussed

he will be swilling champagne and sniffing bing off brasses tits whilst they’re all debating how many times a day folk can go to the park 

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Wel Only 4 years and 7 months till your mob get a chance to remove him. Granted they will fail miserably but it will bring some excitement to matters again 

True. 

But I can’t see him lasting the full term. He’ll realise it’s hard work and it’s not just fucking about a various photo ops and fuck it all off.  That, or he’ll get another  horsey bint up the duff and have to resign. 

Just now, mickbrown said:

True. 

But I can’t see him lasting the full term. He’ll realise it’s hard work and it’s not just fucking about a various photo ops and fuck it all off.  That, or he’ll get another  horsey bint up the duff and have to resign. 

The UK will be a better place if bojo is spreading his seed far and wide. Protecting our future then with another generation of bojo’s to take us forward 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

he will be swilling champagne and sniffing bing off brasses tits whilst they’re all debating how many times a day folk can go to the park 

Correct 

that’s what arse lickers/wannabe PMs are for 

10 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

👍You been speaking to the same bloke I have?

• Members
5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I’m actually just thinking about Rudy’s jolly boys outing and my own antics but figured boris will be doing much the same 

Why is he coming?

• Members
7 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

We can ask him. I will send him a tweet and ask him if fancies it. I will let you know if he replies 😁 or if I get arrested 

Ask him ifs he’s chucking in for the brass

• Site Supporter

June 1 - behind closed doors football.

Permitting cultural and sporting events to take place behind closed-doors for broadcast, while avoiding the risk of large-scale social contact.

Let the relegation party start

Edited by Spider

16 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Back on topic I see the one person outside your household isn’t in this phase and that is phase 2?

Phase 1...

Public spaces

SAGE advise that the risk of infection outside is significantly lower than inside, so the Government 
is updating the rules so that, as well as exercise, people can now also spend time outdoors
subject to: not meeting up with any more than one person from outside your household; continued 
compliance with social distancing guidelines to remain two metres (6ft) away from people outside 
your household; good hand hygiene, particularly with respect to shared surfaces; and those 
responsible for public places being able to put appropriate measures in place to follow the new 
COVID-19 Secure guidance.
People may exercise outside as many times each day as they wish. For example, this would 
include angling and tennis. You will still not be able to use areas like playgrounds, outdoor gyms or 
ticketed outdoor leisure venues, where there is a higher risk of close contact and touching 
surfaces. You can only exercise with up to one person from outside your household – this means 
you should not play team sports, except with members of your own household.
People may drive to outdoor open spaces irrespective of distance, so long as they respect 
social distancing guidance while they are there, because this does not involve contact with people 
outside your household.

It's arbitrary, unenforcable and (probably intentionally) doomed to fail. But the guidance is clear I think - probably should've just let Dominic Raab read it first.

Edited by Tombwfc

3 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

Phase 1...

It's arbitrary, unenforcable and (probably intentionally) doomed to fail. But the guidance is clear I think - probably should've just let Dominic Raab read it first.

Thanks. If you read page 35 and under social contact In phase 2 it refers to expanding to one household. It was this I saw when I skim read it before. 

but on that point that’s horrendous that phase two is one household possibly. Basically you and the missus need to agree one other household you will interact with in close proximity? That’s never going to work. Not a chance. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Escobarp said:

Thanks. If you read page 35 and under social contact In phase 2 it refers to expanding to one household. It was this I saw when I skim read it before. 

but on that point that’s horrendous that phase two is one household possibly. Basically you and the missus need to agree one other household you will interact with in close proximity? That’s never going to work. Not a chance. 

I've already selected my mate Whisky John as the other household.

It's a no brainer.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

I've already selected my mate Whisky John as the other household.

It's a no brainer.

My missus will choose her parents and I will choose my mum So by definition that cannot happen as we cannot then live in the same house? It’s just unworkable