Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

Just now, miamiwhite said:

No shit sherlock and you jump instantly all over Trump.

Amazing how no one on here has dared to mention a person saying "you won't catch the coronavirus on tfl"

Like I say.....staggering hypocrisy......would you please remind me of the death rate comparison of TFL employees and NHS workers ?

Nice condescending tone. Not arguing with you mate, haven't got any desire to.

Crack on.

Just now, peelyfeet said:

Nice condescending tone. Not arguing with you mate, haven't got any desire to.

Crack on.

You can't argue with the fact of those comparisons of the death rate.

You crack on fella, and totally avoid what I said.....sorry, what a prominent person said.

4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

You can't argue with the fact of those comparisons of the death rate.

You crack on fella, and totally avoid what I said.....sorry, what a prominent person said.

I think you're trying to bring an argument to me that I haven't commented on. I said US have much more of an influence on UK than China, that's all. The rest of your argument is with others, so I'll bow out.

13 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Amazing how no one on here has dared to mention a person saying "you won't catch the coronavirus on tfl"

Like I say.....staggering hypocrisy......would you please remind me of the death rate comparison of TFL employees and NHS workers ?

Is it this quote from Khan you are talking about ? 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2020/03/03/coronavirus-london-tube-sadiq-khan-12339239/amp/

It looks daft now as did the advice on care homes Boris issued. I defended Boris over that as it was advice based on the experts opinion at that time. 

Trump wondered if injecting bleach might help. 

Sadiq Khan has been blamed for everything from *knife crime to promoting terrorism.

*Despite the obvious reasons which are UK Central government cuts to local authorities causing youth centres to close and London Met police service cuts of over £700m since 2010.

36 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I’ve read that 5 times and I still don’t understand it

7 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Sadiq Khan has been blamed for everything from *knife crime to promoting terrorism.

*Despite the obvious reasons which are UK Central government cuts to local authorities causing youth centres to close and London Met police service cuts of over £700m since 2010.

Remind the class of how much his fare freeze cost TFL then eh clever clogs ?

Not to mention the black hole in their finances.

Not to mention his lies just yesterday re fares being raised by government force,....when in reality he had already said in March he was raising them.

Other than that, crack on know it all.

23 minutes ago, Ani said:

Is it this quote from Khan you are talking about ? 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2020/03/03/coronavirus-london-tube-sadiq-khan-12339239/amp/

It looks daft now as did the advice on care homes Boris issued. I defended Boris over that as it was advice based on the experts opinion at that time. 

Trump wondered if injecting bleach might help. 

Ahhh, back to Trump in a flash........breathtaking leap.

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, Spider said:

So a load of blokes have gone from sitting at home doing fuck all and ignoring everyone, to sitting outside doing fuck all and ignoring everyone but smelling of fish.

We deserve all we get as a species.

I like angling. Wouldn't go there at the moment though, busy enough with dog walkers and gippers going out for a final sunset. Not easy to social distance.

As for the witch; very definitely considering throwing her in. But I'll have to refrain as I'd get into trouble.

I'll just walk elsewhere.

8 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Remind the class of how much his fare freeze cost TFL then eh clever clogs ?

Not to mention the black hole in their finances.

Not to mention his lies just yesterday re fares being raised by government force,....when in reality he had already said in March he was raising them.

Other than that, crack on know it all.

There has a been a global pandemic that has cost them about £3 Billion in lost fares. It has taken a massive hit in revenue which no mayor could have avoided.

Just now, Farrelli said:

There has a been a global pandemic that has cost them about £3 Billion in lost fares. It has taken a massive hit in revenue which no mayor could have avoided.

What an idiot....the black hole in tfl finances was discussed the other year.

Do some basic research FFS fella

• Site Supporter

When schools were closed there were deaths and about 700 new cases..days before lockdown..

Schools reopening at over 400 deaths daily and around 4000 new cases.. makes absolute sense that. 

It's not that the virus has gone, it's because there is space in the ICUs.. :(

• Site Supporter
39 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Ahhh, back to Trump in a flash........breathtaking leap.

Get yourself tested mate. The ease with which your breath keeps getting taken away today suggests you might have Covid-19.

25 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

What an idiot....the black hole in tfl finances was discussed the other year.

Do some basic research FFS fella

Yes I’m sure it was discussed in the same one-eyed way you covered knife crime in London! Guffaw!