Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

2 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Yes I’m sure it was discussed in the same one-eyed way you covered knife crime in London! Guffaw! 

Did I actually stop the stop and search scheme  ? That worked well didn't it.

What's your thoughts on the amounts his fare freeze cost tfl ? Same about his lies yesterday re raising fares ...I note you can't comment on those howlers can you ? Pathetic and selective fella.

51 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I like angling. Wouldn't go there at the moment though, busy enough with dog walkers and gippers going out for a final sunset. Not easy to social distance.

As for the witch; very definitely considering throwing her in. But I'll have to refrain as I'd get into trouble.

I'll just walk elsewhere.

I've been taking my hound at dusk, pretty quiet everywhere so far

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Did I actually stop the stop and search scheme  ? That worked well didn't it.

What's your thoughts on the amounts his fare freeze cost tfl ? Same about his lies yesterday re raising fares ...I note you can't comment on those howlers can you ? Pathetic and selective fella.

What's your opinion on trump's disinfectant comment bearing in mind you were touting him for a Nobel prize not so long ago?

Your silence was deafening

Here's a thought

You can think trump's a cock and not care less about Kahn

And vice versa

There's nothing hypocritical about berating one politician and not another

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Ahhh, back to Trump in a flash........breathtaking leap.

Breath taking leap. 

From one political leader talking about the virus to another political leader talking about the virus then linking to another political leader talking about the virus. 

All on a thread about the virus. 

What’s happened on here tonight? Calm down gents. 

miami has consistently pointed out valid and factual contradictions in khans policies and actions. He does appear to be partial to the odd u turn I must say although I don’t pay much attention to the fella. 

and I agree wholeheartedly with his comment about why it’s deemed by some on here not appropriate to comment on khan but folk wank themselves into a lather over the don. 

everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if you don’t want to engage on that topic as you don’t see the point then don’t. Simple

13 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

miami has consistently pointed out valid and factual contradictions in khans policies and actions. He does appear to be partial to the odd u turn I must say although I don’t pay much attention to the fella. 

and I agree wholeheartedly with his comment about why it’s deemed by some on here not appropriate to comment on khan but folk wank themselves into a lather over the don. 

everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if you don’t want to engage on that topic as you don’t see the point then don’t. Simple

Miami’s thrown a few boilies  into the pond and the fish have Come to feast.

I had a mate in the Czech Republic who  had a few friends who were anglers. Sent him over a box of assorted boilies. Not being an angler myself, I couldn’t believe the flavours available. Just to catch a fish. 

Just now, Boby Brno said:

Miami’s thrown a few boilies  into the pond and the fish have Come to feast.

I had a mate in the Czech Republic who  had a few friends who were anglers. Sent him over a box of assorted boilies. Not being an angler myself, I couldn’t believe the flavours available. Just to catch a fish. 

Ah I see. He’s on one of his  🎣 Trips is he. All is good then 😁 I shall get back to my Saturday evening entertainment 

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Ah I see. He’s on one of his  🎣 Trips is he. All is good then 😁 I shall get back to my Saturday evening entertainment 

TBF I think Kent and Youri were the ones that did the fishing and caught a whopper

31 minutes ago, Ani said:

Breath taking leap. 

From one political leader talking about the virus to another political leader talking about the virus then linking to another political leader talking about the virus. 

All on a thread about the virus. 

Like fashion, you just don't get it do you ?

My leap was due to the point of silence on the London one and his virus comments whilst constant bleats about the orange one and his comments.

You came on to mention Khan........but instantly then mentioned Trump ? Hope that makes sense now ?

Anyway,  now I've had a beer.....I shall refer you to look at the pics of the health minister for both LA and Belgium......christ sake.......they take some beating.

32 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Good to see you know what I mean mate, thank you 👍