Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Aye he's taking no prisoners today, but pretty much agree with him on Khan, blokes a fucking Cock Womble, Khan that is.

Thank you sir. 

I'll chill now with a drink or ten, but will come back if Farrelli dares to act smug again then disappear as he can't handle the proven facts 😉🍺

• Site Supporter

Trumps a fucking knob. 

I have no opinion on Khan, he gets less of the spotlight though because he never suggested to billions that injecting Dettol might be worthy of consideration. It takes a very special kind of intellect to dream that level of mongosity up.

I don’t get mayors full stop though. I thought they just opened leisure centres and that.

Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

Anyone who [pretends] that Trump's not a prize wanker is simply attention seeking, or they've been lobotomised.

You could be a Ted Nugent level Republican yet not be blind to the fact the man's a twat.

Lobotomy (or attention-seeking) considerations aside.

Not sure who has said he’s not tbh but again there is a thread for the orange one 

Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

I always thought he might be unmasked as a predator after his (Roberts') death...

But, no, he must have been innocent (or knew some powerful people - Ken Barlow, for example).

If you turn the clock back to 1971, he got chucked off a multi story car park in Gateshead, for being a pedo.☺️

2 minutes ago, leigh white said:

If you turn the clock back to 1971, he got chucked off a multi story car park in Gateshead, for being a pedo.☺️

It's knocked down now, apparently...

Probably, like 10 Cromwell Street, the authorities didn't want it to become a tourist site for ghouls or a shrine for other pervert grocers.

2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

It's knocked down now, apparently...

Probably, like 10 Cromwell Street, the authorities didn't want it to become a tourist site for ghouls or a shrine for other pervert grocers.

Trump Towers in New York might suffer a similar fate.☺️

That could be a powerful negotiating tool for the BBC, ITV etc. when renewing contracts with actors...

'We're offering this much, not a penny more, now sign or we'll kill you off AND unmask you as a nonce posthumously'

It could provide a welcome avenue for the return of popular past characters too, coming forward to say they'd been diddled an' all.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

27 minutes ago, Spider said:

Trumps a fucking knob. 

I have no opinion on Khan, he gets less of the spotlight though because he never suggested to billions that injecting Dettol might be worthy of consideration. It takes a very special kind of intellect to dream that level of mongosity up.

This. Trump is "special" and possibly struggling with Alzheimer's.  Khan is meh.

And Khan doesn't have the biggest nuclear arsenal on the planet at his fingertips so there's no comparison.

4 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

That could be a powerful negotiating tool for the BBC, ITV etc. when renewing contracts with actors...

'We're offering this much, not a penny more, now sign or we'll kill you off AND unmask you as a nonce posthumously'

It could provide a welcome avenue for the return of popular past characters too, coming forward to say they'd been diddled an' all.

Ha ha, i remember one cast member who played Ernie Bishop in Corrie, banging on the door of the head honcho at Granada demanding a pay rise, his character was killed off the following week.😄

4 minutes ago, Hoppy510 said:

This. Trump is "special" and possibly struggling with Alzheimer's.  Khan is meh.

And Khan doesn't have the biggest nuclear arsenal on the planet at his fingertips so there's no comparison.

Yes that's true.........Khan just used to defend convicted terrorists 🤭💣💣💣💣