Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

2 hours ago, Boby Brno said:

Get Carter.

Different character but a Bolton Company produces a ‘Palmer’ raincoat.

Photo taken on Le Mans Crescent.

I’m told that the vintile material gives some protection to coronavirus. This may not be true but at least it has some ambiguous relevance to the thread. 

Old skool Wanderer who set this up and mate of mine, I put him in touch with the supplier of the fabric and put him in touch with someone to make them. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

2 hours ago, Boby Brno said:

Get Carter.

Different character but a Bolton Company produces a ‘Palmer’ raincoat.

Photo taken on Le Mans Crescent.

I’m told that the vintile material gives some protection to coronavirus. This may not be true but at least it has some ambiguous relevance to the thread. 

How much?

Cost of my first two cars combined was less than that.

Covid-19 affects the elderly and vulnerable badly. 22,049people have died in English NHS Hospitals of Covid-19, more than half were over 80. 

Only 238 of these Covid fatalities were under 60 and had no pre-existing condition.

To put this in context, 4,072 people under 60 in England died as a result of suicides in 2019 and there were 1,784road deaths (all ages) in 2018 updated 2020-05-13.

• Members
11 hours ago, leigh white said:

Been getting loads of Fred Perry gear since the lockdown online, some cracking bargains about on different clothes sites.

House of Fraser have done good deals on their polos.

IMO they can’t be beaten

13 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Were you as vocal in comments re Obama ? 

Absolutely! I vented my spleen about Obama every time he did something morally unacceptable or dogshit thick stupid.

Every time. Every single time.

Can't think of an example off the top of my head but rest assured I was on his case :)

• Members

th?id=OIP.Z1-ETosg2hh2_X_lbeqltAHaLH&pid

*disclaimer. The above pair of cans are just a way of breaking the tension and adding some light relief in these weird times. They are in no way a representative of my politics views or views against a particular orange politician nor is it my way of engaging in a debate I had no interest in. THEY ARE JUST TITS, BEAUTIFUL TITS, PROBABLY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TITS. 😁

• Members
1 minute ago, leigh white said:

I've used HOF, Dapper St, and Terraces Menswear for Fred Perry polos.

I’ll have a look on there. The quality in them just last forever, I’ve bought more expensive ones like Ralph Lauren and Barbour and the collar goes naff after a while, doesn’t happen with FP

Just now, Rudy’s Message said:

I’ll have a look on there. The quality in them just last forever, I’ve bought more expensive ones like Ralph Lauren and Barbour and the collar goes naff after a while, doesn’t happen with FP

Yeah, they stay minted after a wash, and the collars don't keep turning up.

1 hour ago, boltondiver said:

Covid-19 affects the elderly and vulnerable badly. 22,049people have died in English NHS Hospitals of Covid-19, more than half were over 80. 

Only 238 of these Covid fatalities were under 60 and had no pre-existing condition.

To put this in context, 4,072 people under 60 in England died as a result of suicides in 2019 and there were 1,784road deaths (all ages) in 2018 updated 2020-05-13.

Being over 60, or having a pre-existing condition doesnt mean on deaths door. Pre-existing conditions includes things like athritis, asthma, previous mental illness, learning disabilities.

Over 2k under 60 have died,. How many would have died without lockdown? and if the NHS was overwhelemed, how many extra under 60s would have died because of lack of treatment?

How many of the suicide deaths are already suffering from pre existing depression or mental health disorders, and why does it compare road deaths for all ages, 1784, in a paragraph that isn't comparing deaths for all ages of covid   

36 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

th?id=OIP.Z1-ETosg2hh2_X_lbeqltAHaLH&pid

*disclaimer. The above pair of cans are just a way of breaking the tension and adding some light relief in these weird times. They are in no way a representative of my politics views or views against a particular orange politician nor is it my way of engaging in a debate I had no interest in. THEY ARE JUST TITS, BEAUTIFUL TITS, PROBABLY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TITS. 😁

Siri - she's one filthy biatch!

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

Being over 60, or having a pre-existing condition doesnt mean on deaths door. Pre-existing conditions includes things like athritis, asthma, previous mental illness, learning disabilities.

Over 2k under 60 have died,. How many would have died without lockdown? and if the NHS was overwhelemed, how many extra under 60s would have died because of lack of treatment?

How many of the suicide deaths are already suffering from pre existing depression or mental health disorders, and why does it compare road deaths for all ages, 1784, in a paragraph that isn't comparing deaths for all ages of covid   

When you consider that

about 30% of the UK are classed as obese (19m)

about 25% of the UK will have had mental health issues (16.5m)

about 1.5 million people with learning difficulties

about 10m with arthritis 

Obv some people may have more than one, but you can see how these are being used to fudge the numbers to make it look less. 

about 8 million with asthma

10 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Absolutely 100%

Proper character; they did really well with their search and recruitment.

Is he your favourite gay feller?

6 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

When the MPs reckon its safe to send their kids back to Eton, by all means send em back to Withins

There is a big difference, though.

Public Schools have had a full online teaching programme, which many state-schooled children haven't

We are back into politics of envy here, based on incorrect information. As per.