Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

It's the Guardian and anything that wet streak of puffy piss Owen Jones writes for is to be taken with a pinch of salt. The journalists on this paper would never have a Tory as a friend, imagine if we all held the same views and politics? Fucking liberal rag which is a pro-european and ant-Brexit, their little liberal world has been turned upside down and its all that Dominic Cummings' fault 😢

Theyve worked with the Observer and Sunday Mirror on this as well. Big, pre-meditated assault this.

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Enjoy your beer 👍🏼 And relax. The Nasty man will be gone by end of next week at the latest dont worry 

He'll be back in Ted Rogers time, I guarantee it.....

Seeing as folk are so vocal re not sticking to the rules......what are their thoughts on this then ?

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/18467103.amp/?ref=twtrec&__twitter_impression=true

I'm not that arsed/irritated that he bent the rules a bit.

It's the absolute denial by everyone on Team Tory that he did wrong.

If he just held his hands up and said he was sorry for an error of judgment, then I'd be fine with it.

5 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Theyve worked with the Observer and Sunday Mirror on this as well. Big, pre-meditated assault this.

There'll be massive armies prepping on Sir Keir Starmer, for the right time

6 minutes ago, Traf said:

If he just held his hands up and said he was sorry for an error of judgment, then I'd be fine with it.

I think this is it for a lot of people.

15 minutes ago, Traf said:

I think he wants to go. I just think he’s horse trading currently 

44 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I think he wants to go. I just think he’s horse trading currently 

I doubt that. He won't want to lose his opportunity to reshape how government operates without a fight.

The only reason I can think of why he might want to leave is if he think he won't be able to implement his ideas, which I don't think is the case.

15 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I doubt that. He won't want to lose his opportunity to reshape how government operates without a fight.

The only reason I can think of why he might want to leave is if he think he won't be able to implement his ideas, which I don't think is the case.

He must be bored shitless. At present the government is paralyzed apart from fighting COVID and that’s not his bag. And I genuinely think you are overestimating his power.  I could be wrong but I honestly think anyone that thinks he’s in charge is way off the mark. He’s got influence absolutely but he isn’t wheeling the government wherever he wants. 

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

He must be bored shitless. At present the government is paralyzed apart from fighting COVID and that’s not his bag. And I genuinely think you are overestimating his power.  I could be wrong but I honestly think anyone that thinks he’s in charge is way off the mark. He’s got influence absolutely but he isn’t wheeling the government wherever he wants. 

I didn't mean to suggest he was in charge, but he's extremely influencial. He's the intellectual heartbeat of the Government's policy agenda. 

1 minute ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I didn't mean to suggest he was in charge, but he's extremely influencial. He's the intellectual heartbeat of the Government's policy agenda. 

He is very influential. And has a cushy number. Why would someone risk all that? Unless he isn’t actually that bothered 

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

He is very influential. And has a cushy number. Why would someone risk all that? Unless he isn’t actually that bothered 

He certainly isn't bothered about how he's portrayed. Have a read of his blog, he's very committed in his political ideas and I can't see him easily walking away from being in a position to put them into practice unless he thinks he won't be able to.

14 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

He certainly isn't bothered about how he's portrayed. Have a read of his blog, he's very committed in his political ideas and I can't see him easily walking away from being in a position to put them into practice unless he thinks he won't be able to.

I don’t know enough about him or his political ideas if I’m honest. Or politics for that matter. 

I would just about recognize the guy on the tv at a push but apart from that I wouldn’t know anything about him or his ideologies. 

I find it fascinating how under people’s skins he gets. With a perfect example of that on here. 

Ive not read through the last 15 pages, so apologies if these have been mentioned.

1. Today the UK caught up with Italy in the deaths per million sweepstakes.

2. I voted for Brexit. I vote Tory. Cummings should go. As should anyone, in a postition of leadership, who break the lockdown, from any party.

12 minutes ago, ZiggyStardust said:

Ive not read through the last 15 pages, so apologies if these have been mentioned.

2. I voted for Brexit. I vote Tory. Cummings should go. As should anyone, in a postition of leadership, who break the lockdown, from any party.

We've got the highest deaths per million in the world over last 7 day rolling period. Been near the top for weeks. All the European countries have dropped off much faster than us, even Sweden now. 

Brazil, Russia, Chile, Mexico, Saudi Arabia all look like they're gonna over take in a few days/weeks, USA possibly too.

• Site Supporter
44 minutes ago, ZiggyStardust said:

You must be wrong

@Mounts Kipper said we’d never get close to their total, let alone their per million number.

Would you mind checking? He’s never wrong, you know.

46 minutes ago, Spider said:

You must be wrong

@Mounts Kipper said we’d never get close to their total, let alone their per million number.

Would you mind checking? He’s never wrong, you know.

Italy haven’t counted care homes deaths  yet. Not that it matters to you, you just wanted for me to be proven wrong. Sad really. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Members
2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Italy haven’t counted care homes deaths  yet. Not that it matters to you, you just wanted for me to be proven wrong. Sad really. 

Have you ever been wrong?

3 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

He'll be back in Ted Rogers time, I guarantee it.....

Seeing as folk are so vocal re not sticking to the rules......what are their thoughts on this then ?

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/18467103.amp/?ref=twtrec&__twitter_impression=true

That is someone saying the rules are wrong and following a process to challenge the rules.