Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

I posted earlier that is was good to see people on here were not trying to defend Cummings clearly the blinkers have returned to some. 
Does anyone think what he did was not a blatant breach of the rules ? Everyone on this site has had to give stuff for this virus. My Missus saw her 83 year old mum who lives on her own for first time since mid March this week. 
Does anyone think it does not matter ? How many knobheads will be saying ‘well if he can drive to Durham with the family I can also interpret the rules and do......’ ? 
Please do not pretend he is a nobody he is a massive part of Boris’ team. 

This thread gets more and more like the King Ken thread on a daily basis. People would rather argue black is white than agree with Marc Iles/Dale Vince/Beth Rigby/Lefties on Twitter.

"Dom's a cunt, but he's our cunt"

Just now, Ani said:

You asked for comments on the link smarty pants. 😁😎

Dear me fuck face.....you really do need to read the entire thread, not just select one bit to suit your blinded agenda.

If you did....you would also see I said Cummings should be sacked.....he has done his job for the Visionairies 😊💣

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Dear me fuck face.....you really do need to read the entire thread, not just select one bit to suit your blinded agenda.

If you did....you would also see I said Cummings should be sacked.....he has done his job for the Visionairies 😊💣

You asked for comments on a link. I gave comments on a link. 

Cummings did a brilliant job on Brexit. I did not agree with the outcome but the job he did for the other side was good. 

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Wouldn't those rules also apply to us mere Christians then fella ?

Who said they would not ? I do not agree with the appeal but he has the right to appeal. 

1 minute ago, Ani said:

You asked for comments on a link. I gave comments on a link. 

Cummings did a brilliant job on Brexit. I did not agree with the outcome but the job he did for the other side was good. 

Yes....and I asked another question above.....answer that one please 

6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes....and I asked another question above.....answer that one please 

Can you do me a favour, for old times sake 😂, point me at the quote you mean ? Been watching a film for a couple of hours and about 5 pages appeared. 

3 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Regarding Cummings Faux outrage from the usual suspects,  they’ve not forgiven him for engineering the Election win and Brexit party, seriously hope Bojo backs him to the hilt. 

Do you back him to the hilt ? 

Do you not think any rules were broken ? 

54 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Have you ever been wrong?

If you keep shifting the goalposts, perhaps not.

At first we weren’t going to see the same numbers as Italy. Then we did. So it changed to death rates, not numbers. Now the death rate is higher than Italy, there is another shift.

Sometimes we’re wrong and we just have to put our hands up and admit it.

• Site Supporter

27 minutes ago, Ani said:

Do you back him to the hilt ? 

Do you not think any rules were broken ? 

You're wasting your time with Mounts. He's the biggest serf on here. If "Bojo" sacks Cummings tomorrow, Mounts will say it's a great decision.

40 minutes ago, Ani said:

Can you do me a favour, for old times sake 😂, point me at the quote you mean ? Been watching a film for a couple of hours and about 5 pages appeared. 

I think it was BD who quoted it and silenced Mick Brown 😂😯😉💣

Anyway...leaving this cracker for those work shy pansies with a drink problem....thanks to covid

Guest Nordkurve
6 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Italy haven’t counted care homes deaths  yet. Not that it matters to you, you just wanted for me to be proven wrong. Sad really. 

....and the UK haven't either according to the Financial times investigation. More than 20,000 deaths are missing from the UK figures.

7 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

And this made me chuckle

“Taking children to childcare is necessary”

We must have misread the rules then as we have spent ten weeks struggling like fuck with 2 kids and 2 full time jobs working from home, my Mum would usually do 2 days childcare a week but we thought that clearly wasn’t allowed - more fool us 

Cummings might get an easier time if he hadn’t been such a twat with so many people within “the government machine” - knives are clearly out for him and I hope it takes him down 

Edited by birch-chorley