Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

8 hours ago, Ani said:

Do you back him to the hilt ? 

Do you not think any rules were broken ? 

If he made one journey one that was in the best interest of his child and didn’t breach social distancing then yes I back him to keep his job, if he’s made more than one journey and flagrantly abuses the rules then clearly he should be sacked, my issue is the faux outrage from cunts who want him sacked just for being Dominic Cummings the man who cost them Brexit and the election.

49 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Could do with a Cummings free day.

Nobody really gives a fuck, this shit is petty and is mainly being reeled off by the pro-euro anti-brexit brigrade on social media.

Lets get back to reality, death rate and new cases rate going down, less strain on the NHS. Things are looking up and hopefully getting back to a bit of normality with the shops, cafes, pubs and tourism re-opening in the coming weeks. Reasons to be optimistic surely.

But there's always some negative fuckers out there peddling shit for their own agendas. Im hoping the press and media start asking the Government questions today about the above, unfortunately they will still be asking questions about a little bald scruffy govt strategist who they all hate simply because they blame him for brexit.

Get the fucking pubs open, gagging for a pint of Joey Holts 🍻

I don’t fancy your chances of a Cummings free day. Unfortunately for you, plenty of people do give a fuck.

I expect you’d have a different opinion if it was Jezza or Abacus Abbott who’d broken the lockdown rules.

It appears that no one gives a toot about the politics or Brexit thread, because it’s a pointless circle jerk and so this thread has been taken over. Great stuff.

Its dead simple, and it’s bugger all to do with political allegiances. A senior party official, who is a member of the Covid strategic group, has done some completely counter to the government’s advice. It’s newsworthy and therefore will be reported. 

He should resign, as it’s indefensible because of his position. If he doesn’t then, quite rightly, questions will and should be asked.

Those defending what he did, or saying that there’s nothing to see here please move along, or even worse bringing up dead cat examples to avoid being pinned to explaining the hypocrisy that’s apparently rife, either in his party - or indeed on here - are doing so because it suits a personal agenda; and personally at a time when collectivism is at the root to helping us beat this issue, and people look to their leaders to set the bar for us to follow, I’m in disbelief that anyone wouldn’t think he has a case to answer to the country.

Having bored everyone with that I think Spider’s and Mick’s comments probably summed it up more succinctly (and made me chuckle 😂)

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

If he made one journey one that was in the best interest of his child and didn’t breach social distancing then yes I back him to keep his job, if he’s made more than one journey and flagrantly abuses the rules then clearly he should be sacked, my issue is the faux outrage from cunts who want him sacked just for being Dominic Cummings the man who cost them Brexit and the election.

Totally agree. I’m not a political person and had no real opinion on Cummings before yesterday. But the arrogant and downright nasty manner in which he spoke to those reporters outside his house yesterday was very telling in my mind. Said a lot about him as a person.

3 hours ago, Nordkurve said:

....and the UK haven't either according to the Financial times investigation. More than 20,000 deaths are missing from the UK figures.

Perhaps we’ve not counted all deaths but we have been added many proven care homes deaths , Italy have not included any care home deaths, my issue is that some wankers on here seem to rejoice that the U.K. figures matching Italian figures is a moment to rejoice.... just because mounts said it wouldn’t happen. 

5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

What’s this ‘faux outrage’ nonsense that seems to be all the in-rage with some folk? Yes, if a leading government figure has broken the rules set out by his own party, then yes it’s by the very definition outrageous. There‘s fuck all ‘faux’ about it, so stop trying to dismiss it as such just because you don’t agree.

3 minutes ago, wiggy said:

Totally agree. I’m not a political person and had no real opinion on Cummings before yesterday. But the arrogant and downright nasty manner in which he spoke to those reporters outside his house yesterday was very telling in my mind. Said a lot about him as a person.

I agree, also those in opposition in politics  wanting him sacked, says lot about them as well. 

4 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Perhaps we’ve not counted all deaths but we have been added many proven care homes deaths , Italy have not included any care home deaths, my issue is that some wankers on here seem to rejoice that the U.K. figures matching Italian figures is a moment to rejoice.... just because mounts said it wouldn’t happen. 

No one is ‘rejoicing’, and did you just refer to yourself in the third person? 

Guest Nordkurve
5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

If you have symptoms of Coronavirus, how is it in the best interests of your 4 year old son to coop him up in a car with you for a 250 mile journey ? I find it impossible to believe that someone like Cummings does not have ANYONE within the M25 that could not take care of his kid. Aside from that, what about every single other family in the UK that followed the law and all stayed in their own home when all of the adults had symptoms ? Also: social distancing only applies for people with NO SYMPTOMS. If you have symptoms you ISOLATE, so should not be within a fucking mile of anyone outside your own household. If he stopped for a piss or a sandwich on the way he put everyone who was within breathing distance of his exhalations at risk. In a Petrol Station or wherever, that is everyone, irrespective of the 2 Meter rule.

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I agree, also those in opposition in politics  wanting him sacked, says lot about them as well. 

It doesn’t, he has a case to answer and hasn’t. If he can’t justify his behaviour for any good reason then it should be a issue to lose his job over. It’s black and white and says fuck all about me.  

1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

What’s this ‘faux outrage’ nonsense that seems to be all the in-rage with some folk? Yes, if a leading government figure has broken the rules set out by his own party, then yes it’s by the very definition outrageous. There‘s fuck all ‘faux’ about it, so stop trying to dismiss it as such just because you don’t agree.

It’s faux because the reason they want him sacked is because of the damage it does to the Tories the damaged Cummins caused to the opposition and Brexit, I don’t believe it’s much to do about his 250 mile drive to protect his child. 

Guest Nordkurve
7 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

You're on drugs if you think people are happy that the UK has now more deaths than Italy or Spain or Timbuktu. People are angry that it got to that, especially as we had weeks and weeks looking at Italy and saying "jesus, they didn't half fuck up", without doing anything to try not to get higher figures.

• Site Supporter

Mounts, if you think I’m rejoicing then you‘ve proper lost the plot mate.

its simply a case that you insisted, and in your usual arrogant way, that the UK had it all under control and we would never have the same deaths as the Italians. That’s the part I’m picking you up on.

I have said on each occasion that for once I’d wished you were right.

Thats all it is.

Boris and co. Haven’t got it all spot on. Read The Sunday Times today and you’ll see.

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

It’s faux because the reason they want him sacked is because of the damage it does to the Tories the damaged Cummins caused to the opposition and Brexit, I don’t believe it’s much to do about his 250 mile drive to protect his child. 

You can believe what you want, but this issue is about what he did, not what he standS for. As I said before there is bugger all faux about it, you just don’t like it, and that’s a totally different issue.

Guest Nordkurve
1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

That's bollocks mate. It is because he was on the SAGE Committee that created the law about isolating your whole family if even one had sysmptoms. Not only that, it's clear that plenty of lying has gone on because his own wife contradicted him. Other people got manouvered in to having to resign for doing similar shit, without even having symptoms.

Just now, Mr Grey said:

Aye another Cummings day, and not just because of their anti-brexit agenda or their pro-European stance, they want him out because they fear him. 

As for Jezza and Abacus Abbott, they just weren't smart enough and got obliterated at a GE, i think the media and certain politicians have forgotten that already.

Give it a fucking rest, the only people on here mentioning party politics are those trying to dismiss or defend him.

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

Mounts, if you think I’m rejoicing then you‘ve proper lost the plot mate.

its simply a case that you insisted, and in your usual arrogant way, that the UK had it all under control and we would never have the same deaths as the Italians. That’s the part I’m picking you up on.

I have said on each occasion that for once I’d wished you were right.

Thats all it is.

Boris and co. Haven’t got it all spot on. Read The Sunday Times today and you’ll see.

You couldn’t wait to post I was wrong when the figures matched our figures,  enough said for me. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

9 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Let’s not pretend Cummings wouldn’t be using this to crush his political opponents if the shoe was on the other foot, you reap what you sow and all that 

Look at what he did to Sajid Javid and his advisors, they were on the same side ffs 

5 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Aye another Cummings day, and not just because of their anti-brexit agenda or their pro-European stance, they want him out because they fear him. 

As for Jezza and Abacus Abbott, they just weren't smart enough and got obliterated at a GE, i think the media and certain politicians have forgotten that already.

Absolute nonsence.  

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

You couldn’t wait to post I was wrong when the figures matched our figures, enough said for me. 

I didn’t post it. Ziggy did.

You know, it’s ok to be wrong occasionally. It’s human. Doesn’t make you Dougie Freedman or Owen Coyle. Just human.

Guest Nordkurve
4 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Utter shit. This has got fuck all to do with Brexit. That geezer is on the SAGE Committee. He was the one who originally said "if some Pensioners have to die, so be it" when they were muting the idea of Herd Immunity. He only changed tack when it had already been pointed out by the WHO that Herd Immunity first needs a Vaccine.

6 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Let’s not pretend Cummings wouldn’t be using this to crush his political opponents if the shoe was on the other foot, you reap what you sow and all that 

Look at what he did to Sajid Javid and his advisors, they were on the same side ffs 

Aye you are probably right, but 2 wrongs don’t make a right, it’s quite clear me that while Cummings has made a bad error of judgement some politicians are making most mileage to hole the Tory ship and in payback for the election and brexit campaigns he masterminded. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper