Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

6 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Absolute and total fucking bullshit. 

People want him out because whilst we've been going though an absolutely shite time of it,  following the rules he was instrumental in making, he's fucking swanning about sniffing bluebells 300 miles from home. And arrogantly telling everyone to get to fuck like he's done nowt wrong.

And Mounts referring to himself in the third person has totally made my day.😀

I know, it was Not in Crawley‘s personal highlight. 

On 22/05/2020 at 23:04, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

If you think Cummings will go because of this you can get 7/4 on it here:

https://twitter.com/StarSports_Bet/status/1263944408308875264?s=19

Personally, I'll be putting the mortgage on the 2/5.

You‘ll get better than 2/5 now. William Hill have him at 5/6 to still be in his role on 1 June. They have him at 5/6 to be gone by end of May.

Absolutely mad this. If he'd apologised and resigned yesterday morning, this would all have blown over and he could've quietly been brought back in a few months time. And Grant Shapps would've been able to wax lyrical about the A66.

Instead more than half the cabinet (plus the Attorney General) have had to trash their credibility, treat the public like idiots and piss a load of people off who would never have given a fuck. For what?

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

He’s not on the sage committee but sure I heard he’s present at meetings..... except when in Durham. 

They are virtual meetings; he could be anywhere, including at home.Unlikely, though.

2 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Could do with a Cummings free day.

Nobody really gives a fuck, this shit is petty and is mainly being reeled off by the pro-euro anti-brexit brigrade on social media.

Lets get back to reality, death rate and new cases rate going down, less strain on the NHS. Things are looking up and hopefully getting back to a bit of normality with the shops, cafes, pubs and tourism re-opening in the coming weeks. Reasons to be optimistic surely.

But there's always some negative fuckers out there peddling shit for their own agendas. Im hoping the press and media start asking the Government questions today about the above, unfortunately they will still be asking questions about a little bald scruffy govt strategist who they all hate simply because they blame him for brexit.

Get the fucking pubs open, gagging for a pint of Joey Holts 🍻

Petty = not defendable. 

Guest Nordkurve
58 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Bollox its got everything to do with brexit. You just have to look at the reaction from the media and politicians.

He's getting criticized by pro Brexit people and Press aswell, but believe what you want. That's the whole fucking problem with the UK at the moment. As soon as anyone to do with the current Government gets criticized, the sheep just spout it's because the Remoaners don't want Brexit or are all Lefties. That's also utter shit. Loads of people I know voted for Brexit but never voted for the Conservatives.

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

If he made one journey one that was in the best interest of his child and didn’t breach social distancing then yes I back him to keep his job, if he’s made more than one journey and flagrantly abuses the rules then clearly he should be sacked, my issue is the faux outrage from cunts who want him sacked just for being Dominic Cummings the man who cost them Brexit and the election.

The virus is such a low threat To kids we are opening schools. But he decided differently. Advice was 100% clear. I know people who have missed their parents funeral because of virus. They followed the rules. The outrage is an unelected official being untouchable. This lockdown is fucking hard but we have to all be in together. 

Just now, Nordkurve said:

He's getting criticized by pro Brexit people and Press aswell, but believe what you want. That's the whole fucking problem with the UK at the moment. As soon as anyone to do with the current Government gets criticized, the sheep just spout it's because the Remoaners don't want Brexit or are all Lefties. That's also utter shit. Loads of people I know voted for Brexit but never voted for the Conservatives.

Aye just Check out the labour heartlands. Millions of hardent labour folk voted Brexit. 

Guest Nordkurve
38 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Is he on the SAGE committee?

My mistake. He is not "on" the Committee. He just attends all the meetings and gives his input to them.

3 minutes ago, Ani said:

The virus is such a low threat To kids we are opening schools. But he decided differently. Advice was 100% clear. I know people who have missed their parents funeral because of virus. They followed the rules. The outrage is an unelected official being untouchable. This lockdown is fucking hard but we have to all be in together. 

I’ve no issue with normal folk who are outraged, just shithouses like blackford who clearly would stamp on Cummins head if he could, and why,  because he enabled a Tory majority. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

The next time Boris does a TV address on the next lockdown actions the government want us to follow how are we supposed to take it seriously ? All credibility is gone with this lot. Well done to Steve Baker and the other Tories who are rightly calling for DC to go. No real leadership from Boris, just hiding again and letting Schapps make a cringeworthy attempt to save him. 

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Am i sticking up for him (Cummings) ? ..No

Am i puting my opinion and argument across... yes because that is what a forum is for, or it was the last time i looked.

Am i changing my opinion because some on here dont agree, ...am i fuck!

Do some on here agree with it... yes/no,

I know im doing pretty well when i get a couple of 'fuck offs' at the end 😄

You’re really not.