Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Moderators
1 hour ago, jules_darby said:

He does when his arrogance overtakes his guile

Thinks he’s untouchable 

seems maybe he was right 

aye, still find it hard to believe he "made a mistake" or "error of judgement" though,  he hasn't made it this far by not being cold and calculating

he drove up to Durham then went for walks, and apparently spoke to people "nice bluebells" and all that

almost like he wants to be spotted, unless he's just another blathering fool like BJ

29 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Just an observation that the folk claiming the rules were ambiguous are probably the same folk knowing exactly which rule has been broken.

You can think one thing a person tells you is clear, and a different thing they tell you a month later is vague. I don't really see the contradiction. 

The only people claiming 'Stay At Home' was ambigious are in government.

6 minutes ago, Spider said:

Cummings doing a presser this afternoon.

Regardless of what he’s done, I predict his Q&A techniques will shit all over Boris.

I also predict he will not resign 

Yep, he’s had a couple of days to get his conniving crap together 

7 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

aye, still find it hard to believe he "made a mistake" or "error of judgement" though,  he hasn't made it this far by not being cold and calculating

he drove up to Durham then went for walks, and apparently spoke to people "nice bluebells" and all that

almost like he wants to be spotted, unless he's just another blathering fool like BJ

I’m sure he will have a game plan now but I’m not having it that the whole thing was some kind of masterplan from the start; my best guess is that he always thinks he’s the brightest bloke in the room..come across those types plenty in business...they always, always make mistakes

27 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Why didn’t the grandparents travel down to London?

why didn’t the mother self isolate and leave him with the kid? 

Why didn’t they drop the kid at anohrer family member who lived closer?

Because he’s a lying cunt🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Can someone let me know if they genuinely laugh at anything concerning this..?

I'll send them a DVD of 'I'm Alan Partridge' or sommat.

Yeah me why? 

Not at what he’s done given his position of influence but at some Of the theatrics in the aftermath Aimed at getting likes on social media 

one such example  lad was mocked for dancing funnily on Twitter In Build up to general election. Doing some spazzy silly dance apparently. He was mocked by someone. Who happened to be a tory supporter. Lad then comes out and says he was autistic and shuts him down. 

same lad is now on Twitter with the s of thousands of likes playing the autistic card saying “the tories” not a tory supporter but “the Tories” mocked his autism. Whilst the autism isn’t remotely funny what he’s actually doing is laughable. So yeah I laugh 

anymore questions?

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Yeah me why? 

Not at what he’s done given his position of influence but at some Of the theatrics in the aftermath Aimed at getting likes on social media 

one such example  lad was mocked for dancing funnily on Twitter In Build up to general election. Doing some spazzy silly dance apparently. He was mocked by someone. Who happened to be a tory supporter. Lad then comes out and says he was autistic and shuts him down. 

same lad is now on Twitter with the s of thousands of likes playing the autistic card saying “the tories” not a tory supporter but “the Tories” mocked his autism. Whilst the autism isn’t remotely funny what he’s actually doing is laughable. So yeah I laugh 

anymore questions?

No, the incomprehensible nature of the above post has shut me up, for a while at least.

2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

No, the incomprehensible nature of the above post has shut me up, for a while at least.

What’s difficult to understand? It’s pretty simple really. 

Update. Just had A quick look on the boys twitter feed. Cannot see a single tory mp mocking him at any point. Cannot actually see anyone mocking his condition either 

so it would appear to me he’s making shit up and by putting it on social media I can only assume it’s for attention and likes. 

thus it remains laughable. 

let me know if you still fail to grasp it 

Edited by Escobarp

Just now, Spider said:

Weathers too nice to argue.

Not arguing. Just explaining in Simpleton terms what was a pretty simple post anyway 

suns out in the garden topping up the tan 

contemplating having a few ciders. No arguments from me 

This could be the third time that the Tories have sacked Cummings, but in this day and age of public figures being allowed to get away with blatant lies I suspect nothing will come of it and he'll be free to continue pulling Boris's strings.

First time he lasted 8 months under Iain Duncan Donuts before he was shipped out.

The last time the Tories sacked Cummings it was more personal rather than public. Cameron called him a "career psychopath" who "dripped poison" into Gove's ear and - in Cameron's words - turned Gove from a team player into "a wanker". Unsurprising given that Cummings has openly admitted his objective is to bring down the establishment.

Given Cumming's well-documented ruthless streak, his extensive training and relationship with Russian Intelligence in the Yeltsin era, the backing he currently has from Murdoch etc and the power he has assumed after winning Brexit (as demonstrated by his purge of centrist Tories including the former Chancellor) I believe Cummings is just too powerful to go.

Bottom line for me is that the Tory "leadership" are shit scared of him and his backers - too scared to bin him again and probably under instruction not to do so.

Might just watch Cumberbatch's performance again tonight to remind me of what a poisonous little snake Cummings is reported to be by people who've worked with him. Pretty sure it's still on Netflix.

#Cumgate

#BloJo

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Not arguing. Just explaining in Simpleton terms what was a pretty simple post anyway 

suns out in the garden topping up the tan 

contemplating having a few ciders. No arguments from me 

Good shout, today has been shit already. Missus goes to work this morning, rings me at half 6 to say she has a puncture and the tyre wont inflate. So I meet her on the hard shoulder of the M61 so she can take my car to work.  Fucking tyre is shagged, that glue wank they give you instead of a proper wheel just leaks out all over the tarmac. Try and trundle home along hard shoulder in 2nd and get within the exit markers when I come across a fucking traffic womble. Bastard. Costs me £150 to get the car recovered from a motorway, would have been £60 if I managed to go another 400 yards and exit the twatting thing.

Oh and on the kitchen side is a note to sort out breakdown cover because hers expired 2 weeks ago.

I need a nice cold cider and a sit in the sun.

Edited by Winchester White
Bastard Autocorrect

Just now, Winchester White said:

Good shout, today has been shit already. Missus goes to work this morning, rings me at half 6 to say she has a puncture and the tyre wont inflate. So I meet her on the hard shoulder of the M61 so she can take my car to work.  Fucking tyre is shagged, that glue wank they give you instead of a proper wheel just leaks out all over the tarmac. Try and trundle home along hard shoulder in 2and and get within the exit markets when I come across a fucking traffic womble. Bastard. Costs me £150 to get the car recovered from a motorway, would have been £60 if I managed to go another 400 yards and exit the twatting thing.

Oh and on the kitchen side is a note to sort out breakdown cover because hers expired 2 weeks ago.

I need a nice cold cider and a sit in the sun.

Sounds like a shitter of a morning that pal. Cider is most definitely the way forward. 

5 minutes ago, Morizio said:

Isn’t he batting for the wrong XI if his goal is to ‘bring down the establishment’🤷‍♂️

Somewhere in the extremes of politics, the totalitarianism of the old USSR joins up with fascist ideology so it's more of an ideological circle than left and right.

Both the Nazis and the totalitarian Russian version of Communism controlled the media, eliminated (murdered?) opponents and brutally suppressed objectors - practically the same thing.

Edited by Hoppy510

26 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Don't we all make mistakes, nobody is flawless. And when someone does make a mistake, is it an automatic sacking offence?

Although i get people are upset because he isn't holding his hands up, but fuck me, how many people do you come across who won't or sometimes never accept its their fault, happens all the time in the workplace, rightly or wrongly. Lets just hang every cunt who makes a mistake, I'm sure the world will be a better place. 3 days in and people still going on about this, this Cummings fella must be really feared.

Jules didn’t get to where he is taking no shit 

bet he’s ruthless in the office 

I’m sort of with Esco now. Yesterday I was appalled, now I’ve entered “couldn’t give a flying fuck” world

Not really bothered what he says later. He’s unlikely to say “I’m a lying cunt” so all we’ll get is more frothing than a crashed tanker load of Skol

Suns out. Time for a Moretti or three soon. Balls to Cummings at al

Dr Dominic pimenta from north London has said he will quit his job if cummings isn’t going.

surprise, surprise, he’s a momentum activist.

what a tool. 

U may think the gov have stooped but thats nothing compared to how low this lot will go

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Why, he isn't an MP, the public aren't interested in what he has to say. The twat needs fucking off not given his 5 minutes in the limelight

The press are demanding an explanation. They can’t have it both ways.

Let him speak. It’s unlikely to change any minds.

These are days of swift and deep entrenchment.

I fully expect him to unzip his head and Putin to step out of the skin and declare us a Soviet Republic 

5 minutes ago, Ruba Mustafa said:

Dr Dominic pimenta from north London has said he will quit his job if cummings isn’t going.

surprise, surprise, he’s a momentum activist.

what a tool. 

U may think the gov have stooped but thats nothing compared to how low this lot will go

And I guarantee you there will be zero resignation from dr pimenta. Again done for social media likes and attention