Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Moderators
1 hour ago, jules_darby said:

Yep, he’s had a couple of days to get his conniving crap together 

I’m sure he will have a game plan now but I’m not having it that the whole thing was some kind of masterplan from the start; my best guess is that he always thinks he’s the brightest bloke in the room..come across those types plenty in business...they always, always make mistakes

nah, to be honest, I was fucking around with the masterplan comment

I still find it hard though to believe he allowed himself to make such a mistake though

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Aye, although he did need a word with himself about wearing that flasher mac in the middle of the unibol pitch earlier this season, could have been a sacking offence in some peoples eyes 😉

Those eyes need testing then as it wasn’t a macintosh, but I’m sure we’ve covered that before. I do, however, appreciate fashion tips from someone who styles themself as an albino Beppe Di Marco 😘

The 90’s look is very apt as the decade when the Tories seemed to be caught in deviant behaviour every other week.
Once can only assume that it’s “the look” that Cummings is into, given your apparent infatuation with him.

Preduction:

He won't resign

He will disclose that his son has special care requirements which he didn't want to confirm publicly for reasons of family privacy and his child's welfare

He will say that he has now been forced to reveal this information because of the behaviour of the press

He will argue that his actions were justified as they were in line with the exceptional circumstances concerning childcare referred to by Dr Jenny Harries in March

He might confirm that he travelled to Barnard Castle the following month, but will argue that this was consistent with the guidance issued by the Government in April regarding travelling to do excercise with autistic children / children with disabilities

He might state that this whole episode has distractee from the Government's efforts to tackle the pandemic

Public sentiment towards him will soften enough for him to remain in his job

• Moderators
59 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Don't we all make mistakes, nobody is flawless. And when someone does make a mistake, is it an automatic sacking offence?

Although i get people are upset because he isn't holding his hands up, but fuck me, how many people do you come across who won't or sometimes never accept its their fault, happens all the time in the workplace, rightly or wrongly. Lets just hang every cunt who makes a mistake, I'm sure the world will be a better place. 3 days in and people still going on about this, this Cummings fella must be really feared.

yeah but come on, this is no ordinary workplace

it's not a mistake like leaving the office unlocked so it got burgled, or slagging a client off in an email then accidentally sending them an email

it's about setting the guidelines for keeping safe and protecting lives during a global pandemic

and then breaking the number one guideline days after you set it

in a country with the worst death toll in Europe

this is the sort of mistake that can bring a government to it's knees so to speak, and make them redundant when it comes to giving out advice moving forward, it could cost many lives moving forward

it's not like he's forgot to send a big invoice out, or gone on the piss on work expenses, it's more than just a "mistake"

4 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Preduction:

He won't resign

He will disclose that his son has special care requirements which he didn't want to confirm publicly for reasons of family privacy and his child's welfare

He will say that he has now been forced to reveal this information because of the behaviour of the press

He will argue that his actions were justified as they were in line with the exceptional circumstances concerning childcare referred to by Dr Jenny Harries in March

He might confirm that he travelled to Barnard Castle the following month, but will argue that this was consistent with the guidance issued by the Government in April regarding travelling to do excercise with autistic children / children with disabilities

He might state that this whole episode has distractee from the Government's efforts to tackle the pandemic

Will he be all doe-eyed, perhaps bringing his son with him?

The People’s Cunt

7 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Preduction:

He won't resign

I reckon that’s a pretty good prediction 

One thing that won’t soften when he’s on the telly is Mr Grey 🍆

• Site Supporter

If you’re going to resign, you don’t do it as a live broadcast across all channels. You simply resign and fuck off home.

If you’re a bit of a narcissist, and have such tight control over the government that they’d literally let you do anything you like, you hijack the airwaves and say whatever you need to cool the heat.

He’ll still be calling the shots in 4 years.

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I doubt this will bring the government to its knees. 

Maybe not, but let's hope we don't have a second wave or have to reintroduce further restrictions, as i think a lot more people will now fuck it off next time

1 hour ago, jules_darby said:

Yep, he’s had a couple of days to get his conniving crap together 

I’m sure he will have a game plan now but I’m not having it that the whole thing was some kind of masterplan from the start; my best guess is that he always thinks he’s the brightest bloke in the room..come across those types plenty in business...they always, always make mistakes

It’s arrogance. Pure and simple arrogance. 

This is what society has come to 😂😂😂😂Coincidental the writing is in red 🧐 strange choice of colours really 

boris will be heartbroken by this. I hope he will be ok. 

Edited by Escobarp