Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

51 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

So you’ve never been in a situation where your actions have caused you trouble and you didn’t tell the truth to save your own skin? 

if thats true I’m very very surprised. 

Think I lied about the kitchen tickets machine being broke when I’d forgot to put someone’s steaks through when working in a restaurant when I was 17. Hardly the same is it?

I can’t say I’ve entered myself in to web of lies and carried on digging a monumental hole for myself like this fella has. 

We all make mistakes. We all make errors of judgment. Carrying on the charade are the actions of a coward. 

Just now, Spider said:

You give enough of a fuck to scurry onto a lowly football forum and argue about it. What kind of whopper does that shit?

You are as confused as always.

It was ever thus.

😂 I’m not arguing about it. I asked A question on what you claim Boris had said, I suspected you was bullshitting, my suspicions were correct. 

But hey our leadership do it so why not.🤦‍♂️ 

Put the tinnies down fella and chill 🍺

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

😂 I’m not arguing about it. I asked A question on what you claim Boris had said, I suspected you was bullshitting, my suspicions were correct. 

But hey our leadership do it so why not.🤦‍♂️ 

Put the tinnies down fella and chill 🍺

Palpably false.

5 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Think I lied about the kitchen tickets machine being broke when I’d forgot to put someone’s steaks through when working in a restaurant when I was 17. Hardly the same is it?

I can’t say I’ve entered myself in to web of lies and carried on digging a monumental hole for myself like this fella has. 

We all make mistakes. We all make errors of judgment. Carrying on the charade are the actions of a coward. 

No don’t get me wrong I’m not comparing what you might have done as comparable. I’m simply saying we all find our actions sometimes lead us into a situation we really don’t like. And instinct is to fight. He’s fighting. 

to get to where he’s got lying is ingrained. Same as all politicians I would say and anyone close to government in an advisory role 

he’s a lying bastard don’t get me wrong as there’s more holes in his account than a Swiss cheese. 

or maybe I’m much more of a horrible cunt than I have eve given myself credit for 😁

Edited by Escobarp

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

What a tangled web we weave........

Dom’s watching this thinking, that’s not what we agreed you tub of shit. 

Dom said that

• Members
3 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Biggest lie of the day.

Well that’s not true

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

That is bordering on perfection. Filth with massive jugs. 

This is however.

6 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

No don’t get me wrong I’m not comparing what you might have done as comparable. I’m simply saying we all find our actions sometimes lead us into a situation we really don’t like. And instinct is to fight. He’s fighting. 

to get to where he’s got lying is ingrained. Same as all politicians I would say and anyone close to government in an advisory role 

he’s a lying bastard don’t get me wrong as there’s more holes in his account than a Swiss cheese. 

or maybe I’m much more of a horrible cunt than I have eve given myself credit for 😁

Haha aye I’m getting you pal.

Lies to my wife don’t count by the way :D

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Most on here only watched the Dom press briefing in the hope he would announce his resignation and rejoice.

Unfortunately its business as usual. Lets move on.

Should we fuck move on 

Let’s keep it right at the top of the agenda until that cunt gets thrown under the bus 

I hope they don’t get asked a question about anything else ever again until he’s gone 

Enough pressure from the press and public and Boris’s hand will be forced so they government can move on from it, until then get the popcorn out 

Just now, birch-chorley said:

Should we fuck move on 

Let’s keep it right at the top of the agenda until that cunt gets thrown under the bus 

I hope they don’t get asked a question about anything else ever again until he’s gone 

Enough pressure from the press and public and Boris’s hand will be forced so they government can move on from it, until then get the popcorn out 

Productive that 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Productive that 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

If they want productive then fick him off and we can move on 

Why keep him around after this, is he Jesus or something? 

The guy is a complete slime ball and he’s shown clear disregard for the rules 

Just now, birch-chorley said:

If they want productive then fick him off and we can move on 

Why keep him around after this, is he Jesus or something? 

The guy is a complete slime ball and he’s shown clear disregard for the rules 

He’s going nowhere so why waste energy and time on it? 

Just now, Escobarp said:

He’s going nowhere so why waste energy and time on it? 

To force their hand, it will work eventually with enough effort from the press and public. Anyway, why turn a blind eye and let a shithouse get away with breaking the rules when they work in number 10 

1 minute ago, birch-chorley said:

To force their hand, it will work eventually with enough effort from the press and public. Anyway, why turn a blind eye and let a shithouse get away with breaking the rules when they work in number 10 

I’m not saying anybody should turn a blind eye to anything.However  I think if you think he’s going to resign or be pushed you will be disappointed. They dug themselves in today into the trenches all together. media are fucking useless and the amount of protests a certain section of the public have made these last few years I don’t think they’re going to carry any weight