Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter
Just now, radcliffewhite1 said:

Look he’s given his account like it or not

the PM has stuck by him

as grey said things are looking up

They definitely are.

And that’s in no small part to the role we have all played (Boris patted us on the back too) by staying at home, protecting the NHS and saving lives.

Some have sacrificed more than others, especially NHS and frontliners.

But we’ve all had to get involved.

The fact it has worked does not mean he should get away with it. If anything, it simply highlights what a cunt he’s been.

He’ll get away with it, but he shouldn’t. Boom fact etc

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Look he’s given his account like it or not

the PM has stuck by him

as grey said things are looking up

That's the thing though

Neither of them look like they're taking it seriously and are lying through their teeth to try and keep things "on track"

There are positives but I can't take any from the people in charge who's job it is to lead us out of this mess

But the rest is good news

I'd now like to see a briefing on testing, tracking and tracing and PPE ahead of restrictions being lifted, might restore some confidence

Just now, ZicoKelly said:

That's the thing though

Neither of them look like they're taking it seriously and are lying through their teeth to try and keep things "on track"

There are positives but I can't take any from the people in charge who's job it is to lead us out of this mess

But the rest is good news

I'd now like to see a briefing on testing, tracking and tracing and PPE ahead of restrictions being lifted, might restore some confidence

Yes definitely track & trace, testing etc should be on the agenda did boris day 1st June for track & trace?

Scottish one kicks off Thursday. 2,000 contact tracers for the start. 

oh hang on no it’s now 600 but 2,000 by end of month 👍🏼

oh hang on it’s now 600 with the ability to call on 2,000 in due course if they need to. 

lapped up by the krankie zombies. Exactly the same people who have given the UK government grief for similar. 

when will

people learn politicians lie. It’s what they do. They over promise and under deliver and try and worm their way out of it. But you need to be consistent and pull them all up just not your favorite party

44 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Infection rate down, hospital C-19 admissions down, deaths going down.

Shops and some Schools re-opening fro Monday 15th June.

Looks like we are getting back to a bit of normality, who knows pubs and Football may be back sooner than we think.

PLENTY OF POSITIVES.

MV5BMmUzZGJiYjAtODQ1Yy00NTgwLTljZjctNGRl

'I'm afraid not. The restrictions are about to stop because we are about to attack. Not even our leaders are mad enough to infect their own men. They feel it's far more sporting to let the virus do it...'

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
36 minutes ago, Spider said:

They definitely are.

And that’s in no small part to the role we have all played (Boris patted us on the back too) by staying at home, protecting the NHS and saving lives.

Some have sacrificed more than others, especially NHS and frontliners.

But we’ve all had to get involved.

The fact it has worked does not mean he should get away with it. If anything, it simply highlights what a cunt he’s been.

He’ll get away with it, but he shouldn’t. Boom fact etc

Can't see how he can get away with it. Even if the furore dies down now, come election time, sir kier will be ramping it up.

30 or so conservative back benchers signing a letter too, in addition to a resignation. These won't forget neither, especially if they have a fairly narrow majority.

Bald man walking I reckon. 

Don't know why he'd want to stay neither. All those non distancing, hypocritical poisonous cunts outside his house with placards etc- must come a point when he thinks, fuck that for a game of soldiers.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Mob rule can fuck off...

Camping outside of houses is the act of a cunt - there's always innocent parties involved.

Bang on.

Sadly, this is the one aspect that seems to have gone under the radar in all this.

Not for one moment do I think he did the right thing, but you wouldn't want your kid having to see this continually whilst stuck in for 2 weeks.

Unfortunately, it's now getting worse, so it's probably backfired.

Dunno why he doesn't just fuck it off, go back north and write his memoirs.

• Moderators
7 hours ago, mickbrown said:

You think Gove ever goes home and thinks, ‘yeah, that was a good day at work’

I reckon he's the ring leader who makes everyone pick on Hancock knowing full well if he doesn't, everyone will pick on him

1 minute ago, Tombwfc said:

That's Hancock going to hell then.

They probably won't review it because we haven't fucking enforced the lockdown and there have been next to no fines. 

Sure as fuck not getting fined for childcare reasons just for the odd pissed up dick sunbathing in parks 

11 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Fucking hell, he promised nothing other than to speak to a colleague and look into it.

Seems to have pissed off number 10 too.

Place is going mad.

Correct. Like I said before, how many people have been fined for breaking lockdown for childcare reasons. I’ll bet it’s none, zero, zilch. As you say. Madness.

1 hour ago, Boby Brno said:

Correct. Like I said before, how many people have been fined for breaking lockdown for childcare reasons. I’ll bet it’s none, zero, zilch. As you say. Madness.

Whatdotheyknow.com lots of requests into individual forces but to break it down to that level you ask for could lead to excuses of too complicated, expensive and identifying individuals.  That isn’t an exhaustive list. 

6 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Slightly different 

must of been 10-15 reporters tripping over each other to get a photo

And the guy who spotted and reported him Jesus his interview was shaky as fuck sounded like someone was telling him what to say 

Grassing cunt anyway. Fuck him no time for snitches