Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

We all agreed he was taling the piss, but the 5 days of shite that has followed from the Media and other MP's as taken its toll.

I would agree. He should have Walked he hasn’t.  He should in reality still go but I’m now starting to get to the point I hope he stays as we don’t need a culture where the media decide Their fate by bullying folk. 

33 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Because some have a different perspective or hold different view to yours, i call that democracy, 5 days in and your still banging on about it, says it all really.

A lie is a lie. Nowt to do with perspectives. It’s either bullshit or it’s not. 

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Not so.
If I started making statements in public about a topic I clearly didn’t understand but was professing to I would class myself as stupid and uneducated. 

Me saying I don’t know doesn’t classify as being uneducated. And I’m surprised you think it does?

so by definition I can only be classed as educated if I know everything then?

Who's definition?

I think you're being too literal in trying to make a point about semantics

It's totally plausible to say Cummings makes the rules, given the part he plays

It certainly shouldn't discredit any argument made where it's suggested he does

Unless someone actually said he's the only one who makes the rules

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Everything is a lie when is comes to a Tory government from your perpective, its all the left has, "its a lie, its lies, he tells lies"

Change the fucking record.

Well maybe they should stop bullshitting? Just a thought  

Roll over mate. They want to tickle your belly, piss on you and tell you it’s raining. 

And like a good little boy, you’ll fucking lap it up. 😁

Just now, ZicoKelly said:

Who's definition?

I think you're being too literal in trying to make a point about semantics

It's totally plausible to say Cummings makes the rules, given the part he plays

It certainly shouldn't discredit any argument made where it's suggested he does

Unless someone actually said he's the only one who makes the rules

Imo it’s not plausible. He doesn’t make the rules. That is clear. He clearly doesn’t make the rules. 

My brain works in this way. we can go round in circles about this or agree to disagree upto you 

4 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Everything is a lie when is comes to a Tory government from your perpective, its all the left has, "its a lie, its lies, he tells lies"

Change the fucking record.

Folk could change the record if the government stopped lying.

Most of the lies aren't misunderstandings or miscalculated numbers they're just blatant untruths

8 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Imo it’s not plausible. He doesn’t make the rules. That is clear. He clearly doesn’t make the rules. 

My brain works in this way. we can go round in circles about this or agree to disagree upto you 

He doesn't make the rules on his own - Nobody does. 

He is, however, the most trustred and senior advisor/ strategist of the bloke who has the biggest sway in making the rules in the country at the moment - all of of us on here, and 99.9999 whatever % have fuck all to do with making the rules- that's the point I think.  

Edited by peelyfeet

5 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Well maybe they should stop bullshitting? Just a thought  

Roll over mate. They want to tickle your belly, piss on you and tell you it’s raining. 

And like a good little boy, you’ll fucking lap it up. 😁

Don’t you think we know when politicians are telling lies/mistruths/misinformation or fudging? Course we do, when it really matters and when the opportunity arises they’ll pay at the ballot box, you can then hope that the Labour Party get in power and don’t lie like they did in the gulf war(something that did matter) 

2 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

He doesnt make the rules on his own - Nobody does. 

He is, however, the most trustred and senior advisor/ strategist of the bloke who has the biggest sway in making the rules in the country at the moment - all of of us on here, and 99.9999 whatever % have fuck all to do with making the rules- that sthe point. 

Correct. He doesn’t make the rules. That’s my point. Thanks for confirming 

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

Don’t you think we know when politicians are telling lies/mistruths/misinformation or fudging? Course we do, when it really matters and when the opportunity arises they’ll pay at the ballot box, you can then hope that the Labour Party get in power and don’t lie like they did in the gulf war(something that did matter) 

So you’ve no problem with politicians bullshitting for 5 years, because they then get the chance to uber bullshit before us mugs vote for  them again?