Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

2 hours ago, Escobarp said:

There’s a KEY difference though between someone who makes the rules and someone who has a key role as you well know 

There is. Government policy is currently dictated by the billionaires whose donations gave the Tories seven times more electioneering funds than Labour or the Lib Dems received in total. In return they expect to receive tax breaks totalling £100 billion during the course of the Government according to research done by Labour. Even if the actual amount they receive is only half or even a third of that (we can assume the Labour estimates are biased) it's still an eye-watering ROI. But there are bigger rewards to be had. Murdoch alone has already had his broadcasting licence approved and now wants to finish off his - and Cummings' - "mortal enemy" the BBC. It was Cummings who wrote the first attack on the BBC when he was running New Frontiers - an attack he renewed in January.

As mentioned previously, BloJo hasn't got any more power to sack Cummings than Emu had to sack Rod Hull - his paymasters won't tolerate it as Cummings is their man. BloJo was called into a meeting by Murdoch on 2nd September and was clearly told what to do including to call a general election if his (Murdoch's) Brexit didn't complete which he duly did - surprising as Murdoch usually uses his ex son-in-law Odie to liaise with Johnson. (Odie is the guy who made £200million out of the referendum in a day)

Cummings doesn't make the rules - the corporates make the rules, Cummings is the inside man who directs operations to achieve them and Johnson is the mug who puts a face on it and pretends he is the prime minister.

All we will get is "let's move on"/"nobody wants political squabbling"/"the media are lying" etc etc etc

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Think that’s for the best, seems we’re now comparing Cummings driving to Durham with us joining the gulf war. 

Did you not know it’s the worst act by a human being since records began and he’s effectively like our own version of hitler? Do keep up old bean 

48 minutes ago, Spider said:

Yes, a load of Muslims gang raped white girls in northern towns, but I think it’s time we all just moved on.

So they committed a heinous crime and that’s comparable yes or no? Which deserves more media attention in your opinion mate? Genuinely which one?

• Site Supporter

A pensioner got beaten up and robbed in her home in Wigan last week. News over there wouldn’t let it lie.

Why can’t they just move on? It’s done now. You cannot unbruise her daft old face.

Just now, Spider said:

A pensioner got beaten up and robbed in her home in Wigan last week. News over there wouldn’t let it lie.

Why can’t they just move on? It’s done now. You cannot unbruise her daft old face.

Please don’t become one of them 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

So they committed a heinous crime and that’s comparable yes or no? Which deserves more media attention in your opinion mate? Genuinely which one?

No one is seriously suggesting that we move on. That’s being investigated to the full extent of the law and rightly so.

But just saying “let’s move on” when you cannot really justify your actions is simply not a defence.

Edited by Spider

Just now, Spider said:

No one is seriously suggesting that we move on. That’s being investigated to the full extent of the law and rightly so.

But just saying “let’s move on” when you cannot really justify your actions is simply not a defence.

But I’m not justifying my actions. I would just like to hear more about how the loosening of lockdown is impacting us , how many folk are surviving/dying and what’s going on. Rather than the same photographs of the same person leaving the same house with the same people demanding his head on a stick at the same time every day. That’s all 

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

But I’m not justifying my actions. I would just like to hear more about how the loosening of lockdown is impacting us , how many folk are surviving/dying and what’s going on. Rather than the same photographs of the same person leaving the same house with the same people demanding his head on a stick at the same time every day. That’s all 

Which lockdown ? The general public or government smallprint one (#Cummings clause)?

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

TBF you have said all way through he lied and should be sacked. 

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

watch this instead  - two blokes sat in a space rocket for 3 hours before it gets cancelled because of bad weather.

So next stage of track and trace is all about us all adhering to a set of rules. If someone is diagnosed with symptoms your whole house should lock down where you are. 

But.........