Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

13 minutes ago, Spider said:

He’s promised to swallow the lot so there shouldn’t be too much mess.

Maybe swanny could come in afterwards and give any sofas a quick once over to restore them to their former glory.

The LCC thing is a bit odd, other councils have come out and fucked the return dates off weeks ago so either someone has dropped a bollock or they've been inundated with people suddenly saying they are sending their kids in ?

Wife's school can meet the 5 requirements using a number of measures including small groups, alternating weeks and so on so it is possible but whether there's much point to it is a different discussion.

The secondary school where some of mine go have said that they are halving Yr 10 then splitting each half into 4 and then letting them in once a week for 4 lessons but not really teaching, just delivering what everyone else is getting online.

We have to start somewhere but you can understand why folk are just fucking it off, less than 60% at the secondary said they were interested and that was before they knew the details of how it would work.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Maybe swanny could come in afterwards and give any sofas a quick once over to restore them to their former glory.

The LCC thing is a bit odd, other councils have come out and fucked the return dates off weeks ago so either someone has dropped a bollock or they've been inundated with people suddenly saying they are sending their kids in ?

Wife's school can meet the 5 requirements using a number of measures including small groups, alternating weeks and so on so it is possible but whether there's much point to it is a different discussion.

The secondary school where some of mine go have said that they are halving Yr 10 then splitting each half into 4 and then letting them in once a week for 4 lessons but not really teaching, just delivering what everyone else is getting online.

We have to start somewhere but you can understand why folk are just fucking it off, less than 60% at the secondary said they were interested and that was before they knew the details of how it would work.

Not allowed to have any more than 1/4 of a year group in numbers wise, including those that are key worker/vulnerable..

So basically if you have 30/35 kids in full time, leaves you very limited.. 

For example, a medium sized secondary with 1000 on roll.. May have 25 kids who have been going every day. Each year group will have roughly 200 kids in.. So basically they can have 25 year 10's in at any one point...so only just over 10% of the year group..

They also can't have morning and afternoon sessions, sharing the same areas. 

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

You really really should ask people to honestly tell you how your posts sound and then stop preaching to me

i don’t care who likes my posts and who doesn’t. genuinely doesn’t bother me one jot. People engage with me regularly and if they choose to. that’s a personal choice  as it is with everyone  

That’s just me and I shall carry on being me but thank you for the attempt to reinvent me In your own condescending fashion but honestly I shall pass on the advice and stick to it cheers 👍🏼

Aye. The scroll function works really well these days. If there’s something that you post that I don’t agree with I just scroll past to the next one. If I strongly agree I like it or comment on it. If I strongly disagree I may comment on it or more likely leave you to your opinion. It’s yours and your entitled to it

Same with NiC. I haven’t commented on what he’s posted recently despite my thoughts 

I shall leave it with the thought that when WWayers actually meet, the reality of the person is very different to what is seen on here. And so far it has been highly enjoyable although if Rudy’s Jolly Boys outing actually happens I may have to change that opinion 😎

23 minutes ago, Spider said:

Esco, Crawley, do you want the keys to the room after me and Royal are finished?

He’s promised to swallow the lot so there shouldn’t be too much mess.

You would need csi in there afterwards pal 

1 minute ago, MancWanderer said:

Aye. The scroll function works really well these days. If there’s something that you post that I don’t agree with I just scroll past to the next one. If I strongly agree I like it or comment on it. If I strongly disagree I may comment on it or more likely leave you to your opinion. It’s yours and your entitled to it

Same with NiC. I haven’t commented on what he’s posted recently despite my thoughts 

I shall leave it with the thought that when WWayers actually meet, the reality of the person is very different to what is seen on here. And so far it has been highly enjoyable although if Rudy’s Jolly Boys outing actually happens I may have to change that opinion 😎

Agree totally mate. And Please forgive me for the jolly boys performance. You’ve seen the sensible me just remember that and forget my antics out on the piss 😁

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Is this right ?

They're bitching more than Esco and Rocky Marshmallow Crawley

<whispering> you can’t mention comparative totals on here Miami. It’s sends Mounts Kipper Fckin mentle.

Ssshhhhh

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Yep I’m proper chuffed now

give it a rest Michael. Don’t lower yourself. See you for a beer when this is over as agreed 🍺

👍Just me being a dick and amusing myself 

Edited by mickbrown

Just now, Mr Grey said:

Won't happen, it isn't going to get rid of Bojo and would be deemed.... the 'R' word 🤫

You're right mate, the silence will be deafening by the clowns on here.

I wonder if the MSM have got a trailer outside their houses

14 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Right......can the moaning fuckers on here please discuss this for the next five days non stop  ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-52825039

They should be fined or whatever the appropriate punishment is. 

Can we get back the PM covering up for his lying chief adviser and now closing down press asking unanswered questions and not letting the scientists answer questions. ? 

Question for anyone. Will more/less/same number of people ignore the rules going forward because of the example set