Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

Behave will you

what are you on about, there was no reference to any facts

My point of it being a can of worms was you posted a topic about Muslims breaching lockdown rules knowing it would cause a debate, it was a light hearted comment about it being a can of worms but you somehow threw me on the side of defending them, or a certain group on here 

Believe it or not I’m not a Muslim, or a Boris hater or a Tory hater. So change the record and don’t tar me with the same brush. I have a laugh on here and that’s it. 

FWIW religion isn’t above the law so yeah they should be getting the same treatment as anyone else who breaches lockdown rules.

You missed the fact you were pestering me.

The last sentence you said is bang on. But folk instantly change the subject with news from over 2 weeks ago, whereas the BBC article is just hours old.........the article is hours old.....I have to repeat that...

Meant to say - fines for the lot of them, I hope the police have been enforcing that at all the street parties they are dispersing

Would also go so far as to say that if any of them were local councillors or whatever they should be made to resign, like Dom should have gone, but that might just be me

Edited by jmjhb

• Members
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

You missed the fact you were pestering me.

The last sentence you said is bang on. But folk instantly change the subject with news from over 2 weeks ago, whereas the BBC article is just hours old.........the article is hours old.....I have to repeat that...

Pestering you? Kin’ell Miami it was a lighthearted throwaway comment, lighten up will you 

• Moderators

Just had a mooch and im not seeing any ace cards

Didnt expect to, if im honest

And thats a boom, fact, BOOM, FACT

All im seeing is a gathering of lawless muslims, a bigger gathering of mainly whities in a park, and condemnation of both

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

i reckon even Miami will suss out that Rudy used to be Rudy’s Message.

Ooooooohhhhh!!! Great spot Micky. I hadn’t noticed that

Rudy. You have explaining to do. Changing your name eh? 

And you’re expecting a massive gay pile-on sometime soon? Sorry, I mean Jolly Boys Outing

Alarm bells are ringing 🤣

• Members
23 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Ooooooohhhhh!!! Great spot Micky. I hadn’t noticed that

Rudy. You have explaining to do. Changing your name eh? 

And you’re expecting a massive gay pile-on sometime soon? Sorry, I mean Jolly Boys Outing

Alarm bells are ringing 🤣

😂 It’s my nickname anyways , just did the message part for something different then got bored of it. Was gonna go with the artist formerly known as Rudy’s Message 😁

Still up for a big gay pile on though

8 hours ago, Traf said:

They're further apart than people are in supermarket queues/aisles, but should all receive fixed penalty fines.

Let's not gloss over the fact that the Cummings thing has dragged on for so long, because of the attitude of him and senior Tories, not because of his original actions.

Aye 

Any strategy he comes up with now, Covid or not, will just get pissed all over by the public who on the whole hate the prick, god knows why you’d keep him on 

Just now, Ruba Mustafa said:

You just keep telling urself that, if it makes u happy.

Meanwhile in the real world no one gives a fuck

You keep telling yourself nobody gives a fuck 

meanwhile in the real world Boris’s political capital subsides as he defends the cretin rather than just potting him 

17 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

The facts support Birch.

Over 40 Tory MP's are bothered and think he should be removed from his position.

A YouGov poll of the public indicated 59% think he should go.

Yes but nobody’s arsed 

Apart from the millions of people who actually are arsed but they are just people so they don’t count 

7 minutes ago, Ruba Mustafa said:

That may be so but unless something else comes out this weekend then it ain’t gonna happen.

you and ur alter egos need to accept this and move on, if u can :) 

It isn't going away so you had better be prepared to live with it, if you can😀