Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

8 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Yes.

Or people can tie a carrier bag tightly around their necks, that works too. Better than bleach injection.

Works better if I do the tying of the bag and select the patients myself as well. Call it a clinical trial. 
 I’ve drawn up a select trial list off here. 7 people funnily enough 😁

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Works better if I do the tying of the bag and select the patients myself as well. Call it a clinical trial. 
 I’ve drawn up a select trial list off here. 7 people funnily enough 😁

Magnificent

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Just heard on the radio that an expert told the Gov on 11th April that the app would not work without the support of Apple.

Seems odd that this wasn't at least investigated. 

Mickbrown is a government advisor?

Edited by Spider

• Site Supporter

"Morning Dominic, we've fucked up again, something about androids wibble Latin Agamemnon phones. What shall we do? Bear in mind it's the weekend so I'll be shoving the reserves out to explain it all"

"Lower the alert level and press your tongue down a bit so it's right on my walnut. And grab my balls a bit harder Boris"

"<muffled sounds mmmok carpe diem mmmgggaaghh"

Just now, mickbrown said:

You're Mr Literal.

You used the word TYING, not STRANGLING.

You're proper mental

I’m really not. You’re proper boring. But it’s a cross you have to bear as is my literalness. 

if you TIE shoelaces. The first step is you TIE the laces. Then follows the next steps leading to the knot. 

I thank you and good bye 😘

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I’m really not. You’re proper boring. But it’s a cross you have to bear as is my literalness. 

if you TIE shoelaces. The first step is you TIE the laces. Then follows the next steps leading to the knot. 

You do know you can just shrug your shoulders and say ‘fair enough’. 

So in tying my laces where do you have bunny ears tying or knotting ?

Anyway I’m away to take my mum to the hospital to find out if she will be with us for much longer. No sympathy required. 

enjoy yourselves might be back later might not. See how it goes. Be prepared for a proper bona fide meltdown possibly. A real one. Not these pretend ones you talk of that don’t exist. 

17 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Aye, that made loads of sense. you fruitloop

Fucking big cross you bear. Fuck knows how you manage to get out of bed in the morning.

*Am I in bed? Or on the bed under the covers? Debates with yourself for half an hour before falling back asleep again.

Weirdo

Edited by mickbrown

Just now, Escobarp said:

Anyway I’m away to take my mum to the hospital to find out if she will be with us for much longer. No sympathy required. 

enjoy yourselves might be back later might not. See how it goes. Be prepared for a proper bona fide meltdown possibly. A real one. Not these pretend ones you talk of that don’t exist. 

Hope your mum is OK mate.