Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

18 minutes ago, royal white said:

Exactly my first thought when I read that. Then I thought if I can get My kids vouchers (3) and bribe my missus for hers, crack a bit of overtime at work then it’s a new Rolex 😉

What sort of a father would do such a thing ???  

8 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Will they take vouchers on cheetham hill high street😀

🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, royal white said:

I can’t teach them to tell the time with a stone island can I 😂

No but you can teach them how to guard statues especially with your background 

Get your priorities straight man Churchill needs you!!! 

28 minutes ago, Spider said:

Worryingly

4 people I know in Bolton have tested positive this weekend

Related to each other?

Been social distancing?

In hospital?

Showing symptoms?

Etc, etc, etc

Details, lad, details....

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, jeep said:

Related to each other?

Been social distancing?

In hospital?

Showing symptoms?

Etc, etc, etc

Details, lad, details....

All separate.

One is a cousin and he says he’s no idea how he has it but hasn’t really been going overboard with distancing. But hasn’t been licking Door handles either

the other 3 I don’t have details for.

• Moderators

bus driver in france twatted and left brain dead because he wouldn't let folk on if they weren't wearing a mask

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53309424

can see this happening again and again

but if the rules are "you must wear a mask", why the fuck would you turn up without a mask, and then kick off or be a twat about it?

7 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

bus driver in france twatted and left brain dead because he wouldn't let folk on if they weren't wearing a mask

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53309424

can see this happening again and again

but if the rules are "you must wear a mask", why the fuck would you turn up without a mask, and then kick off or be a twat about it?

I won’t be wearing a mask. Simply because it’s like getting your missus on the pill when she’s 18 weeks pregnant. It’s fucking stupid. And another fuck up if we were doing it do it 3 months ago  

and why can I go for a pint And sit at same table with same people for hours without a mask but can’t nip to asda for ten mins where im on the move? It’s nonsense. 

I won’t be twatting anyone cos of it mind   And I hope the cunts that’s did this get a lengthy prison sentence  (if they are left wing will probably get a caution though) 

Edited by Escobarp

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Awaiting a Ziggy Starbollox response to your post.

Tbf I couldn’t care less pal. It’s my choice. I just think it’s nonsensical. I don’t use public transport so that’s not an issue. But the supermarkets and shops thing up here is just stupid. If I have to wear a mask all the time when out my house fair enough. But you can’t tell me a pub carries less risk than asda. No danger. 

plus i find them uncomfortable. One had to run a reasonable distance with a scarf over my face and it was hard Fucking work  and really uncomfortable 😁

7 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

And why can I go for a pint And sit at same table with same people for hours without a mask but can’t nip to asda for ten mins where im on the move? It’s nonsense. 

It's not just about you though is it?

You can choose to go and sit in a pub and risk being infected all day because it's your choice.

There could be people in Asda who are petrified of becoming infected and they are there just to get necessities.

Just now, Mr Grey said:

Agreed fella, i hate the things, just do, they look ridiculous and uncomfortable. If it's a choice i aint wearing one, if it was mandatory i would have to.

I discussed it with my missus last night again. And to keep the peace I’ve agreed I just won’t go into shops up here and she will take over shopping duties. When I’m back down the road I can shop to my hearts content. 

i just think it’s a very ill thought out rule and it makes no sense to apply it as they have 

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I won’t be wearing a mask. Simply because it’s like getting your missus on the pill when she’s 18 weeks pregnant. It’s fucking stupid. And another fuck up if we were doing it do it 3 months ago  

and why can I go for a pint And sit at same table with same people for hours without a mask but can’t nip to asda for ten mins where im on the move? It’s nonsense. 

I won’t be twatting anyone cos of it mind   And I hope the cunts that’s did this get a lengthy prison sentence  (if they are left wing will probably get a caution though) 

I haven't been wearing one, I scoffed at the very beginning as they didn't stop you catching it

then I read/heard some guy saying "it's best to act like you've got it and are trying not spread it, then trying not to catch it" in relation to how you conduct yourself, which makes sense to me

the only time I've worn one was at the physio last week, because that's their rules, and I long since stopped judging people / places by their rules in an unprecedneted pandemic

I totally get people's choices as to wearing one in the street or whatever, I just don't see the point in rocking up somewhere without one, where you know you need one, and then start acting the cunt about it (less so twatting them)

apparently you can't catch an Uber without face coverings, so what's the point in ordering an Uber if you don't want to wear one