Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

3 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

I haven't been wearing one, I scoffed at the very beginning as they didn't stop you catching it

then I read/heard some guy saying "it's best to act like you've got it and are trying not spread it, then trying not to catch it" in relation to how you conduct yourself, which makes sense to me

the only time I've worn one was at the physio last week, because that's their rules, and I long since stopped judging people / places by their rules in an unprecedneted pandemic

I totally get people's choices as to wearing one in the street or whatever, I just don't see the point in rocking up somewhere without one, where you know you need one, and then start acting the cunt about it (less so twatting them)

apparently you can't catch an Uber without face coverings, so what's the point in ordering an Uber if you don't want to wear one

Counter to that, I had to go to the opticians yesterday, WFH in the Conservatory, glare is killing my eyes.

Made an appointment, got a text message back that they insisted I wore a mak for the eye test (fair enough, no problem with that).

Got there, wore a mask, unlike most of those who were there.

Pointless insisting on the wearing of one, then not enforcing it.

7 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

I haven't been wearing one, I scoffed at the very beginning as they didn't stop you catching it

then I read/heard some guy saying "it's best to act like you've got it and are trying not spread it, then trying not to catch it" in relation to how you conduct yourself, which makes sense to me

the only time I've worn one was at the physio last week, because that's their rules, and I long since stopped judging people / places by their rules in an unprecedneted pandemic

I totally get people's choices as to wearing one in the street or whatever, I just don't see the point in rocking up somewhere without one, where you know you need one, and then start acting the cunt about it (less so twatting them)

apparently you can't catch an Uber without face coverings, so what's the point in ordering an Uber if you don't want to wear one

I get all that mate

we also weren’t allowed to stand within 2m of people or mass gatherings yet 10,000 plus were allowed to do so in various cities across the UK and the police did nothing to enforce it or attmept to. Odds on police being called if I rock up at asda on my own with no face mask? Relatively high I imagine 

but I won’t be going to places that require a mask simple as that 

43 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I discussed it with my missus last night again. And to keep the peace I’ve agreed I just won’t go into shops up here and she will take over shopping duties. When I’m back down the road I can shop to my hearts content. 

i just think it’s a very ill thought out rule and it makes no sense to apply it as they have 

Fancy the lovely Nicola being over officious 

• Site Supporter

We weren't supposed to drive half way across the country because we were bored of looking after our kids, but the people who came up with the rules were amongst the first to break them, so it became a free for all.

It 

is

what

it

is

Just now, Spider said:

We weren't supposed to drive half way across the country because we were bored of looking after our kids, but the people who came up with the rules were amongst the first to break them, so it became a free for all.

It 

is

what

it

is

What is it?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Spider said:

Cummings didn't start all the rule flouting, but he knocked the door off its hinges.

For a smart guy, he not too smart.

Nah, this was his plan all along

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, Spider said:

Cummings didn't start all the rule flouting, but he knocked the door off its hinges.

For a smart guy, he not too smart.

4 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Neither are you with your last four words.

1 hour ago, Spider said:

I typed it in the style of Deputy Dawg...

I read more as Tonto.

He not too smart kimosabe

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Farrelli said:

He said too many care homes didn’t follow the procedures. Arse!

Before we lay into him, is he right about the places mentioned? Or is it just a sweeping generalisation from our Latin obsessed leader?

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

Before we lay into him, is he right about the places mentioned? Or is it just a sweeping generalisation from our Latin obsessed leader?

Fuck it, just lay into him!

Happy Birthday, BTW!

Boris got this completely wrong, deflecting blame, poor poor comments and the unsung heroes of the virus are care home nurses. He needs to apologise quickly and mean it and accept the governments part in the care home shit show. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Boris got this completely wrong, deflecting blame, poor poor comments and the unsung heroes of the virus are care home nurses. He needs to apologise quickly and mean it and accept the governments part in the care home shit show. 

Having had a watch, this pretty much sums it up 👍

37 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Seems he’s started the process of deflecting blame before any inquiry 

4 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Would be better to hold his hands up and say we got it wrong and we should of done much better. 

Totally, but it ain’t happening with that bloke. He’s all bullshit and bluster. He’s just a shit example of a bloke.