Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, jayjayoghani said:

Been planning a nationwide campervan trip. so me and my gf both jacked our jobs and apartment in. My job got so toxic I didn't even finish my notice period.

So yesterday they shut the NSW border. Today South Australia likewise, and then Melbourne announces a lockdown.

22nd July, we're jobless, homeless and candidates for becoming feral. 

I've had better starts to a week.

Are all your belongings in storage, or have you gone full Dick Whittington with a bag on a pole?

• Site Supporter
25 minutes ago, jayjayoghani said:

Been planning a nationwide campervan trip. so me and my gf both jacked our jobs and apartment in. My job got so toxic I didn't even finish my notice period.

So yesterday they shut the NSW border. Today South Australia likewise, and then Melbourne announces a lockdown.

Well don't waste your time trying to pitch up anywhere in Horwich, all the usual spots have loads of aggregate at the entrance to prevent bin bags full of pooh being left.

2 hours ago, jayjayoghani said:

Good luck, mate

Just now, Mr Grey said:

I don't mind it, unfortunately Mary Doll and her crazy gang of border disciples won't let us potential English Covid carriers over the border 😁

And rightly so. Don’t come up here poisoning our wonderful land.
Wall building Tenders going out as we speak 

Just now, Mr Grey said:

Aye Hadrians Wall going up another 12 feet.

Should just bring a load of Africans over and get them to build it for nowt. Offer of a new life in the promised land and bobs your uncle 

keep costs down 

#blackbuildersmatter

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

And rightly so. Don’t come up here poisoning our wonderful land.
Wall building Tenders going out as we speak 

I'm developing my coronavirus advanced delivery method as we speak.

Nicola has been kind enough to lift the 5 mile restriction nearby  which will facilitate the cunning plan.

15 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I'm developing my coronavirus advanced delivery method as we speak.

Nicola has been kind enough to lift the 5 mile restriction nearby  which will facilitate the cunning plan.

Yeah it’s under control. On 12 cases in total and only one more yesterday I think I saw 

you will be up here enjoying the delightful scottish fayre in no time 

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Yeah it’s under control. On 12 cases in total and only one more yesterday I think I saw 

you will be up here enjoying the delightful scottish fayre in no time 

Found a cracking sounding place that does virtually anything that lives and is edible. Hopefully we'll be able to visit and collect some goodies as at the moment it's delivery only.

12 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Found a cracking sounding place that does virtually anything that lives and is edible. Hopefully we'll be able to visit and collect some goodies as at the moment it's delivery only.

What’s it called pal?

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

It is the golden nectar. Keep your grubby mits off 

im going to the pub beer garden later for a few pints of said nectar

I do like a tennets I have to say. Although those square sausages are a monstrosity, not having those.

Now the chippy next to the festival theatre - forget ita name. The chips and sauce from there actually beats gravy, and the deep fried haggis is superb.

16 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I do like a tennets I have to say. Although those square sausages are a monstrosity, not having those.

Now the chippy next to the festival theatre - forget ita name. The chips and sauce from there actually beats gravy, and the deep fried haggis is superb.

You’ve evidently never eaten a proper one that’s all I can say

chippy sauce is not a favourite of mine. Missus loves it but gravy for me

deep fried haggis and deep fried white pudding are also very good. But again depends on the quality of the pudding