Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, blackleywhite said:

15 quid for chicken and chips that you get yourself. Tremendous. I'd rather sup someone else's loose stool water.

You can make a full peri peri chicken and hundredweight of chips at home for £6.

using Nando’s branded marinades.

Chuck 4 Sagres in the mix and it’s a tenner

Proper stitch up those “restaurants “

25 minutes ago, Steejay said:

I had never heard of Lobby in my life until I joined this site around 20 months ago!

You’ve missed nowt

11 hours ago, blackleywhite said:

Oh I thought it was the wrong Fred. Thank fuck. And exactly Spider only Ray guns who can't cook and cunts go to nandos. Wish I'd thought of it. 😁

Been drinking ? 

Nando’s is better than fish and chips. 😃😘😘

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, bolton va va said:

That's because it doesn't exist in Bolton.....it's corned beef hash, a proper wholesome meal, especially good with brown sauce drizzled over it.

See, that's delicious. Not had it for ages but it's on the agenda for next week now.

12 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Yeah same here, is it a Wigan or scouse thing.

"Pan of lobby" ...sounds proper grim 😧

original word is - Labskause or Lapskaus, from scandinavian sailors in the 18th century apparently  -  means "good bowl" in Lithuanian/Latvian  

lobbies or lobby or lob scouse in liverpool

Edited by peelyfeet

• Moderators

re: masks

US rapper Eminem has launched a scathing attack on people who refuse to wear face coverings in public as coronavirus infections surge across the country.

Half of us walking around like a zombie apocalypse, Other half are just (expletive) off and don't wanna wear a mask, And they're just scoffing, And that's how you end catching the sick off 'em, I just used the same basket as you shopping, Now I'm in a (expletive) casket from coughing.

28 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

re: masks

US rapper Eminem has launched a scathing attack on people who refuse to wear face coverings in public as coronavirus infections surge across the country.

Half of us walking around like a zombie apocalypse, Other half are just (expletive) off and don't wanna wear a mask, And they're just scoffing, And that's how you end catching the sick off 'em, I just used the same basket as you shopping, Now I'm in a (expletive) casket from coughing.

That would be Eminem, the  thick cunt that wrote lyrics making light of the Manchester Arena bombing.

You're just an attention seeking prick

How sad, if you "caught the sick'

Yo 

1 hour ago, bolton va va said:

That would be Eminem, the  thick cunt that wrote lyrics making light of the Manchester Arena bombing.

You're just an attention seeking prick

How sad, if you "caught the sick'

Yo 

He once made a song about his dad bumming him in a shed. Perhaps they were wearing masks at the time. Could be a germaphobe.