Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

11 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

While I’m here.

I'm not wearing a mask unless it's mandated. 

If I'm going for a walk with the family and can keep 2m distance why should we all be wearing masks. 

If I need to get a train or whatever I'll wear one. 

12 minutes ago, stevieb said:

If I'm going for a walk with the family and can keep 2m distance why should we all be wearing masks

This is my own opinion and it’s not scientific (even though I’ve read loads about it and seen what other countries have done) but if we’d all have been wearing masks from the outset, thousands wouldn’t have died. As I say, it’s just an opinion.

29 minutes ago, stevieb said:

If I'm going for a walk with the family and can keep 2m distance why should we all be wearing masks. 

Exactly

• Members
51 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Because most people are ugly

50 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Its highly unlikely they're going to tell you to wear one when you're out for a walk with your family, unless your family walk is through the Trafford Centre.

7 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

Its highly unlikely they're going to tell you to wear one when you're out for a walk with your family, unless your family walk is through the Trafford Centre.

I'd sooner die of wuflu than walk through the Trafford Centre. 

8 minutes ago, stevieb said:

I'd sooner die of wuflu than walk through the Trafford Centre. 

same here, I've been in once in 5 years, to play crazy golf. One son used to play futsal every week or so at the soccer dome round the corner until it recently shut, never ventured over to the hell hole once. I went with the mrs ages ago, she tried on that many clothes in that many shops, by the time she'd finished she'd forgotten which shop the stuff she liked best was in. Never again.

Edited by peelyfeet

• Members
20 hours ago, bolton va va said:

That would be Eminem, the  thick cunt that wrote lyrics making light of the Manchester Arena bombing.

You're just an attention seeking prick

How sad, if you "caught the sick'

Yo 

He’s said shit like that all his career, isn’t anything new

• Members
1 hour ago, Boby Brno said:

Looks like Boris is going to make it mandatory to wear masks in shops. 

And my wife laughed at me when I bought a storm troopers mask.

Whos laughing now 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Boby Brno said:

Looks like Boris is going to make it mandatory to wear masks in shops. 

Fair enough.

I went into EE shop yesterday, mask on, behind a screen, sanitiser to the fore.

Gave the lady my driving licence for id- she came back and asked me to remove the mask to verify the picture was me!! :)

19 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Fair enough.

I went into EE shop yesterday, mask on, behind a screen, sanitiser to the fore.

Gave the lady my driving licence for id- she came back and asked me to remove the mask to verify the picture was me!! :)

I hope you didnt breathe in whilst in the shop

Missus is away to do the shopping face mask on.
Her sister just sent a pic with 9 of her mates all from different households sat in a pub In London no masks on all sat crammed onto a small table no distance between them shouting and talking posed with no care for social distance really. 

somebody tell me where the biggest risk for transmission is out of those two venues and why one is mandatory to wear a mask and the other is a free for all?

12 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Missus is away to do the shopping face mask on.
Her sister just sent a pic with 9 of her mates all from different households sat in a pub In London no masks on all sat crammed onto a small table no distance between them shouting and talking posed with no care for social distance really. 

somebody tell me where the biggest risk for transmission is out of those two venues and why one is mandatory to wear a mask and the other is a free for all?

If you are going to a pub you are putting yourself at risk of infection and it's your choice.

On the other hand if you are going to a supermarket to shop for necessities and that's it, then why should you not be as safe and at as little risk as possible?

16 minutes ago, DazBob said:

If you are going to a pub you are putting yourself at risk of infection and it's your choice.

On the other hand if you are going to a supermarket to shop for necessities and that's it, then why should you not be as safe and at as little risk as possible?

Home delivery not reached Bolton? 

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Not been in a supermarket since lockdown. Yet hardly anybody using click and collect now.

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Home delivery not reached Bolton? 

Yes it has. I'm pretty sure you knew that though.

You asked a question and I've given a not unreasonable answer. Whether you like the answer or not is up to you.