Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

48 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

You know it doesnt work quite like that. As seems to be the case only needs a couple of nobs to dish out a few doses and shit is everywhere. Of course more openings increase risk, but folk not respecting the associated rules are taking the piss.

Just seen a story in the North East. Some gathering of around 300 people. They've already identified 10% infected as a result and still checking out others. Always some luck (or bad luck) but it's the same in football, the best teams seem to get the most good luck.

I know. I just think most towns will have similar nobs doing the same as ours.

1 hour ago, Moon boy said:

Do people really think that Bolton has become the worst town in the country, yes worst town in the country because 17-29 year olds went for a pint in Henighans?

Whats so different about Bolton?

Have there been cases in other pubs throughout England, my guess is loads so why no explosion of cases elsewhere?

Someone must know the truth, we’re being fed bullshit

Its just Boltons turn, Down to a bit of bad luck and some knobheads. 

• Site Supporter

Schools have just reopened ...

Give it a week or two and the numbers will rocket, 

Standard secondary school, if I'd have taken a picture of my viewpoint this morning, with an entire year group trying to move around a small area.

Genuinely think the lock down is a good idea, but feel for anyone who was shielding 

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

It is. Just no volume.  But the sound of cold beer going down the throat will make up for it pal 

For some reason i thought you meant the crewe game

Just realised england are playing

Might go down the pub myself to catch the 2nd half

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, only1swanny said:

Schools have just reopened ...

Give it a week or two and the numbers will rocket, 

Standard secondary school, if I'd have taken a picture of my viewpoint this morning, with an entire year group trying to move around a small area.

Genuinely think the lock down is a good idea, but feel for anyone who was shielding 

I'm sure they will. However I'm not sure local schools will be in the same tier as others around the country for much longer.