Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter
45 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

They’re paid minimum wage. I wouldn’t either.

I was in tesco this lunchtime and 4 coppers wandering round with masks on getting sandwiches etc for lunch. people walking round with no masks on. Police said fuck all. Why should a shop worker say anything when our own law enforcement don’t give a flying fuck. They’ve been like this since the start of the pandemic. Useless lazy cunts 

Harsh that.

They will come out with some excuse and it really will not be worth the police time to follow it up.

3 minutes ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Harsh that.

They will come out with some excuse and it really will not be worth the police time to follow it up.

Probably harsh in respect of mask enforcement as the government have left a massive gaping loophole in it. but during our lockdown gangs of kids hanging about street corners and the like and police just driving past looking and carrying on. They did nothing. 

there was limited crime as no one was out. What were they doing with their time?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Probably harsh in respect of mask enforcement as the government have left a massive gaping loophole in it. but during our lockdown gangs of kids hanging about street corners and the like and police just driving past looking and carrying on. They did nothing. 

there was limited crime as no one was out. What were they doing with their time?

Probably taking missing from home reports from children's homes, attending domestic abuse allegations, to be honest the list is endless.

1 minute ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Probably taking missing from home reports from children's homes, attending domestic abuse allegations, to be honest the list is endless.

Aye absolutely pulled out they would’ve been doing half the usual workload. Nice work if you can get it I suppose. But they clapped outside the hospitals for their videos and on the bridges in London so it’s all good 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Escobarp said:

Aye absolutely pulled out they would’ve been doing half the usual workload. Nice work if you can get it I suppose. But they clapped outside the hospitals for their videos and on the bridges in London so it’s all good 

You've no idea have you 

• Site Supporter

Apart from my sister in law being a copper nope absolutely zero idea pal.but you will have of course 

I've worked in the public service sector all my life pal, 12 years as a police officer and 20 years in social services.

No, I've no idea.

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I didn’t say you didn’t have an idea did i? So not sure what you’re point is

My point is that you seem to think you are informed on the subject because your sister in law is a police officer

Edited by Alf Hartigan
grammar

1 minute ago, Alf Hartigan said:

My point is that you seem to think you are informed on the subject because you're sister in law is a police officer

No I don’t so you’re point is invalid. You stated I had no idea. I have some idea from Conversations with a serving police officer. 
 Did you ask was I informed on the subject? If you had I would say no. I would have said however I have spoken to someone working in the police, not many years ago but currently and got her view on it all.

anyway I’m away to talk about a job I did 20 years ago and see how relevant my experience then is to them doing it now. Sure it’s the same 

• Site Supporter

No I don’t so you’re point is invalid. You stated I had no idea. I have some idea from Conversations with a serving police officer. 
 Did you ask was I informed on the subject? If you had I would say no. I would have said however I have spoken to someone working in the police, not many years ago but currently and got her view on it all.

anyway I’m away to talk about a job I did 20 years ago and see how relevant my experience then is to them doing it now. Sure it’s the same 

It very much is, I deal/liaise with them on a daily basis.

You're talking shite.

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/distributing-vaccines-and-treatments-for-covid-19-and-flu

The consultation covers:

authorising temporary supply of an unlicensed product

civil liability and immunity

expanding the workforce eligible to administer vaccinations

promoting vaccines

making provisions for wholesale dealing of vaccines

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, MickyD said:

I doubt policing 20 years ago is anything like now. Certainly regarding availability of numbers.

I worked in Warrington which is a similar size to Bolton, and in the late 90s we could have just 8 of us on nights (10pm-6am)

15 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

The days of Reg Hollis, Tosh Lines, Jim Carver and June Ackland are well over.

Bring back the bill 👨‍✈️👮‍♀️

bring back The Sweeney - "get your mask on - you're nicked!"

or the other classic "We're The Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner. So unless you want a kicking, get your mask on".

Edited by SatanGreavsie