Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, SatanGreavsie said:

bring back The Sweeney - "get your mask on - you're nicked!"

or the other classic "We're The Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner. So unless you want a kicking, get your mask on".

Wasn't there a BWFC graffiti on the opening titles, or have I imagined that from something else?

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Aye absolutely pulled out they would’ve been doing half the usual workload. Nice work if you can get it I suppose. But they clapped outside the hospitals for their videos and on the bridges in London so it’s all good 

Bit harsh.

Every cunt is seemingly out and about, demonstrations, ER, gatherings in houses etc...

Must be shit being in that job at the moment.

Just watched an episode of that missing person series on beeb1. Fucking hell, grim. :(

Now strengthening the law so they can nick cunts. Right way to go, but they shouldn't have to.

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Bit harsh.

Every cunt is seemingly out and about, demonstrations, ER, gatherings in houses etc...

Must be shit being in that job at the moment.

Just watched an episode of that missing person series on beeb1. Fucking hell, grim. :(

Now strengthening the law so they can nick cunts. Right way to go, but they shouldn't have to.

Just an opinion I hold pal. We are all entitled to one. 

3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

How come?

Are they all taking 3 hour refs in greasy cafés up your way. :)

Just from isolated examples I’ve seen and heard of. Plus as mentioned , which doesn’t count and is in no way allowed apparently, talking to a serving officer. 

apart from that I have a very healthy dislike for the police anyway due to personal interactions with them 😁

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Just from isolated examples I’ve seen and heard of. Plus as mentioned , which doesn’t count and is in no way allowed apparently, talking to a serving officer. 

apart from that I have a very healthy dislike for the police anyway due to personal interactions with them 😁

Better take care with that fast car then!

• Site Supporter
41 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

get over it you plum, there  are plenty  of police officers I don't like,  bellends are in every job

3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

my nephew started back at school last week in Bolton. Today back home schooling for two weeks after a positive case in his school.

Dad has to work at home and take holiday - either shut up shop in Bolton or don't, this halfway thing is just nonsense 

That’s just bollocks 

Schools will never be open if one case closes them down 

#lockuptheoldiesandletscrackon

Edited by birch-chorley

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, birch-chorley said:

That’s just bollocks 

Schools will never be open if one case closes them down 

#lockuptheoldiesandletscrackon

And before the outcry of workshy set of cunts looking for any excuse to stay at home and watch this morning - these decisions are not in schools hands, after reported cases they are to immediately phone Public Health England and follow their advice.

And then (in majority of schools) provide a robust and consistent series of online lessons including live (zoom/Microsoft teams etc) lessons

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

It must have been some party at Henighans, these young people eh!

You never did expand on your theory about the root causes of the current restrictions.

Apart from the cop out of a fishing emoji.

Just say what you want to say. 

36 minutes ago, Spider said:

You never did expand on your theory about the root causes of the current restrictions.

Apart from the cop out of a fishing emoji.

Just say what you want to say. 

Bolton has gone from 19 cases a  couple of weeks ago to 133, the highest rate in the country,  Hancock said in Parliament it was due to 18-29 year olds going in pubs, if you want to believe that that’s ok.

If you think that’s a little unlikely form your own opinion 

In Llandudno for the past few days where masks in shops aren’t mandatory, yet I reckon a far higher percentage are wearing than at home. Genuinely think it’s people just trying to be awkward for the sake of it. 

I will point out, however, that there have been big groups of middle aged blokes out in restaurants and pubs and that to the extent that we’ve been pretty much steering clear. That said, we went in a micro pub yesterday that was table service only and was keen to make sure groups didn’t really gather together.

This support bubble thing is a crock of shit as well. If you read the actual blurb about it, it actually only applies to single households but that has long since been ignored. They shouldn’t have even mentioned it and certainly shouldn’t be giving it so much press now. 

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

Bolton has gone from 19 cases a  couple of weeks ago to 133, the highest rate in the country,  Hancock said in Parliament it was due to 18-29 year olds going in pubs, if you want to believe that that’s ok.

If you think that’s a little unlikely form your own opinion 

So

33 people tested positive who had all been in one pub on the same evening. Probably chugging bing off the same cistern.

So I think it’s highly likely. In my opinion.

You clearly think it’s something else but seem reluctant to enlighten us. Which makes me think you’re scared of saying it because it may be viewed as inflammatory.

I said a few weeks back that asian communities in the town weren’t helping. Probably still aren’t, but the spike is clearly a result of youngsters going to the pub. You need to prove me wrong because the stats back me up on this.

Over to you.

Edited by Spider