Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

20 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Alreet.

My second point still stands.

These c*nts (Johnson and co.) will blame Covid for ANY future financial strife so...

I ain't scarifying my lungs and compromising my long-term health for any 'greater good' - so some tat peddlers and dubious service providers can carry on as normal 'protecting the economy' and so some parents don't have to actually spend time with their little fuckers. 😜

Yep, you don't wanna be catching it if you can help it. Healthy childhood friend of mine died from it in Spring, caught it in Thailand, only 46.

1 minute ago, Marc505 said:

They'd need to get around the problem of not having enough trained vaccinators yet, too...

They've already got emergency legislation in place for covid testers to be untrained. We'll be getting jabbed by em too soon. 

Tracy from boots. 

Just now, stevieb said:

They've already got emergency legislation in place for covid testers to be untrained. We'll be getting jabbed by em too soon. 

Tracy from boots. 

To be fair you can get your flu jabs in Boots already. 
I have heard that rather than an injection it will be a tablet you shove up your arse.