Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

1 hour ago, Nowack said:

Strange hypothetical argument. It would be one hell of a scandal to require an election to be called in the next few months. Even Ed Davey would stand a chance. 

Who?

58 minutes ago, Spider said:

Also, I can’t taste or smell anything At all this morning and it’s the weirdest sensation.

Same thing happened to me when I had it. Went around sniffing progressively stringer smelling things for days just to try and prove to myself that I could smell something.

Nothing worked. Even old women's bike seats :(

Edited by kent_white

• Members
12 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Same thing happened to me when I had it. Went around sniffing progressively stringer smelling things for days just to try and prove to myself that I could smell something.

Nothing worked. Even old women's Nike seats :(

The real test will in the ESL toilets 

It was the first symptom I got, realised I couldn't smell the bleach I was cleaning the bathroom with. Went downstairs, and had a teaspoon of Marmite, and couldn't taste it at all. Within 4 hours I was rough as fuck, it honestly came on that quickly

47 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Aye, that ain’t ever happening. Only chance I see is a Labour Liberal coalition. 

Potentially 

Think the Lib Dem’s could well take a fair chunk of seats off the Conservatives (if they got their act together) 

However I couldn’t even tell you who their leader is at the moment 

Unfortunately, a lot of talented politicians who you would class as moderate have been purged from both sides of the house in recent years. It’s difficult to see a competent government being formed from any of the main parties (based on the MP’s they currently have at their disposal) 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, peelyfeet said:

Get on the test booking site early, the reservation slots were going down fast when I was on it the other day

I'm just going to have a really big shit and see if that clears all my ducting out.

1 hour ago, mickbrown said:

Aye, that ain’t ever happening. Only chance I see is a Labour Liberal coalition. 

Labour snp which is why start has already left the door open to Indy ref 2 yesterday to start getting wee jimmy onside a bit more. He will need to oust Richard Leonard and put a stooge in as well who sturgeon can bully in a holyrood as she hates Leonard. But then again he’s English so she would

On 08/04/2020 at 13:07, peelyfeet said:

this is the link to their report https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-kingdom

I read this last night, some commentators are saying they're way off because they've weighted our lack of spare ICU beds in comparison  to other European countries much too heavily, which has distorted the figures

here - can't see the old forecast, though we wrote it was 9.9k deaths per day they were predicting, in June

Edited by peelyfeet

• Members
1 hour ago, Sweep said:

It was the first symptom I got, realised I couldn't smell the bleach I was cleaning the bathroom with. Went downstairs, and had a teaspoon of Marmite, and couldn't taste it at all. Within 4 hours I was rough as fuck, it honestly came on that quickly

Probably the marmite that did it 

2 hours ago, Rudy said:

Any one installed this NHS Covid app?

yeah - The FA have told all grassroots clubs to download a QR code for each site they play or train at, and have it displayed and working by today, or face a potential fine of £1000  - so if your'e planning on going to watch any football you'll get asked to scan the QR code