Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

That should be his first consideration if he's looking to protect his people. Whilst he flaps his paper and gets nowhere, they keep going up.

Not once have I heard him have a go folk for not following rules. (He might have in fairness). The bald one in Liverpool has, as did driver today (albeit gently).

Driver spotted the inevitability, admitted it had to happen and cracked on making the best he could.

This mon just putting himself on his political pedestal, "I did my bit folks", but just causing delay.

Fucking miles apart in terms of leadership. 

Complete disagree.

My extensive network of business leaders in Manchester do too

This isn’t political posturing but the Tory machine will try its best to discredit it

10 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I don't mind Burnham, consider him a centrist, hence why he fucked off sheepish as soon as Steptoe,  sorry Corbyn became Labour leader.

He's done good arguing the GM case, hats off to him, although that's his job.

He’s gone very quiet. Another one who’s been sniping for months and has suddenly stuck his head up and realised the reality of the situation.

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I don't mind Burnham, consider him a centrist, hence why he fucked off sheepish as soon as Steptoe,  sorry Corbyn became Labour leader.

He's done good arguing the GM case, hats off to him, although that's his job.

This.

Yes, it’s his job, but just bending over and letting Boris push his tiddle up your bottom would be wrong, and he’s made a stand.

We’ll end up in Tier 3, but fair fucks to Burnham.

Edited by Spider

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Now you’re clutching at straws

Business leaders and even my local Tory MP is with him

Most certainly not. Chris Green made a fuckin massive cock of himself earlier. Blatant lies. He can now get to fuck as far as I'm concerned.

Not all business is behind him neither, and fewer will be when they've got nowt left, and staff have gone. 

Let's see how much green and burnham agree if it goes on for a couple of weeks, gets much worse, and we get bumbed by a full lockdown. Political ideology ruling pragmatism. 

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Most certainly not. Chris Green made a fuckin massive cock of himself earlier. Blatant lies. He can now get to fuck as far as I'm concerned.

Not all business is behind him neither, and fewer will be when they've got nowt left, and staff have gone. 

Let's see how much green and burnham agree if it goes on for a couple of weeks, gets much worse, and we get bumbed by a full lockdown. Political ideology ruling pragmatism. 

History will be the judge but I absolutely guarantee I have the Manc biz community’s gauge in my numerous WhatsApp and slack groups live right now. It’s not far off unanimous support for Burnham and you aren’t getting as current or real as that. That isn’t a opinion it’s a first hand report 

9 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

That should be his first consideration if he's looking to protect his people. Whilst he flaps his paper and gets nowhere, they keep going up.

Not once have I heard him have a go folk for not following rules. (He might have in fairness). The bald one in Liverpool has, as did driver today (albeit gently).

Driver spotted the inevitability, admitted it had to happen and cracked on making the best he could.

This mon just putting himself on his political pedestal, "I did my bit folks", but just causing delay.

Fucking miles apart in terms of leadership. 

I’ve listened to him for the last 6 months on Mike Sweeny’s radio show on a Thursday. (3 months during lockdown) I honestly cannot remember a time where he’s given any advice on the prevention of spreading/catching the virus. Just constant criticism of the government.

His speech yesterday was like a 70’s Trade Union Leader. Full of rhetoric and short on substance. 

23 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

History will be the judge but I absolutely guarantee I have the Manc biz community’s gauge in my numerous WhatsApp and slack groups live right now. It’s not far off unanimous support for Burnham and you aren’t getting as current or real as that. That isn’t a opinion it’s a first hand report 

Of course they will be in support of him. He’s trying to stop the area being shut down and if shut down gain further financial support. Sorry Jules but anyone would support that even a died in the wool tory. Money talks. So not sure it’s a barometer of his overall popularity more so a very brief snapshot? But you know these people so you will be able to tell me if I’m way off?

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Of course they will be in support of him. He’s trying to stop the area being shut down and if shut down gain further financial support. Sorry Jules but anyone would support that even a died in the wool tory. Money talks. So not sure it’s a barometer of his overall popularity more so a very brief snapshot? But you know these people so you will be able to tell me if I’m way off?

100% it’s a snapshot of right now, rather than necessarily a reflection of support for him generally. Don’t think anyone was claiming otherwise 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

100% it’s a snapshot of right now, rather than necessarily a reflection of support for him generally. Don’t think anyone was claiming otherwise 

BINGO!

Take any prize.

This is the problem these days. Whatever you say on any matter is instantly picked up and turned into something that supposedly represents your entire world view.

El Hadji Diouf. Cunt in many ways, but then became OUR cunt, so it was ok for a while.

Burnham has almost certainly been shite in the past, I’ve said as much.

But on this matter, forgetting all others, he’s doing fine.

Its possible to take things in isolation and/or the context they are meant.

1 hour ago, jules_darby said:

I’m sure that Peely will have something to say about this. It’s intentional misrepresentation of data in this way which does nobody any good. As someone else had pointed out, he has chosen to spin the figures to support his general belief.

15 minutes ago, Spider said:

BINGO!

Take any prize.

This is the problem these days. Whatever you say on any matter is instantly picked up and turned into something that supposedly represents your entire world view.

El Hadji Diouf. Cunt in many ways, but then became OUR cunt, so it was ok for a while.

Burnham has almost certainly been shite in the past, I’ve said as much.

But on this matter, forgetting all others, he’s doing fine.

Its possible to take things in isolation and/or the context they are meant.

I was merely pointing out that his popularity will be temporary. No mention of entire world views. Just a comment so settle down carrot top 😘

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Yep. Remember this.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/how-chorley-pub-plans-deal-18920740.amp

Of course it could all change again very soon.

He was talking shit and got the publicity he wanted. Fucking doormen in Adlington the whopper.

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Yep. Remember this.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/how-chorley-pub-plans-deal-18920740.amp

Of course it could all change again very soon.

"Anyone who does come in from Bolton will be put in one part of the pub and the locals will be in another part. You can only do so much."

1 hour ago, jules_darby said:

"Captains Of Industry"?

11 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

"Anyone who does come in from Bolton will be put in one part of the pub and the locals will be in another part. You can only do so much."

Be a bit ironic if he got refused a pint in a pub in Horwich tomorrow or sit over there with the rest of the Lancashire scumbags.