Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

No problem with him negotiating, but he fucked up should have pushed for tier 2 to remain and then if that wasn’t an angle that the government were going to approve then accept the extra money with gratitude, instead he thought he could call the shots, and was rightly hung out to dry. He’s a self serving prick. 

It was based on numbers and data. 

The tier 3 lockdown, in his and many others eyes was/is terrible for the economy and he wanted extra money for the people and plenty of it.

Really not sure what hes done wrong.

Most of the populace seems to be on his side, its only on here and few flag shaggers on twitter that are against him.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

They won’t, they think Burnham walks on water, he will be playing the scouse sympathy card next. 

Walks on water. Fuck me.

Ill ask the question again

Who should have been negotiating? Your precious tories were busy hiding in Westminster or behind their secretaries.

Just now, Spider said:

Walks on water. Fuck me.

Ill ask the question again

Who should have been negotiating? Your precious tories were busy hiding in Westminster or behind their secretaries.

It should have been a joint effort get all the councils onside both Tory and Labour, take a reasonable position and negotiate based on that consensus. And just for clarity I’ve voted Tory once in 40 years. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

The bunch of clowns stood behind him at the press conference. 

So you think everyone involved is a clown?

You think every business in Manchester supporting his stance is run by a clown?

You’re so tinpot at times

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Chinese virus.

Cock

Things Bolty is knowledgable and worth the time with:

NFL

Scooters

Socks

BWFC

Old stuff

Australian things

Things Bolty should avoid really:

Trump

UK Politics

8 minutes ago, Spider said:

So you think everyone involved is a clown?

You think every business in Manchester supporting his stance is run by a clown?

You’re so tinpot at times

Where did I say every business supporting his stance are clowns? I don’t blame businesses for wanting as much money as they can get their hands on. Putting words in my mouth is a little tinpot don’t you think. 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Where did I say every business supporting his stance are clowns? I don’t blame businesses for wanting as much money as they can get their hands on. Putting words in my mouth is a little tinpot don’t you think. 

I have to put words in your mouth as the ones that come out when you choose them are sludge.

Burnham stood up when no one else would.

He's far from perfect. For years I thought he was a bit of a prick, but I'm judging him on his actions over the last couple of weeks, and in my opinion he's tackled a government showing a breathtaking arrogance towards the north.

If you can tell me who should have been there instead of him, fine. But you can't.

Just now, Spider said:

I have to put words in your mouth as the ones that come out when you choose them are sludge.

Burnham stood up when no one else would.

He's far from perfect. For years I thought he was a bit of a prick, but I'm judging him on his actions over the last couple of weeks, and in my opinion he's tackled a government showing a breathtaking arrogance towards the north.

If you can tell me who should have been there instead of him, fine. But you can't.

It’s funny every other authority going into tier 3 has accepted the government money. I’ll leave it there. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

It’s funny every other authority going into tier 3 has accepted the government money. I’ll leave it there. 

You'd make a decent politician yourself. They never answer a straight question either.

• Members
34 minutes ago, Spider said:

😁😁😁

A Tory could shit in your mouth and bum your wife and you’d still vote for them.

Your comments on the matter don’t really count

...and yours do? Surprised you haven't been able to shoehorn #ovenready into this dicussion yet but I am sure you'll manage it.

Always suspected that gingers had twisted or unbalanced minds. That confirms it. Not wired up reet.

Edited by bolty58

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It should have been a joint effort get all the councils onside both Tory and Labour, take a reasonable position and negotiate based on that consensus. And just for clarity I’ve voted Tory once in 40 years. 

Would you vote for them next time?

• Members
17 minutes ago, Spider said:

Things Bolty is knowledgable and worth the time with:

NFL

Scooters

Socks

BWFC

Old stuff

Australian things

Things Bolty should avoid really:

Trump

UK Politics

Things Spider is knowledgeable and worth the time with:

Fuck all.

Bye.

19 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

South Yorkshire to join us in Tier 3

Mayor of the Sheffield City Region Dan Jarvis has issued a statement on South Yorkshire entering tier three restrictions.

He said: “We all recognise the gravity of the situation and have taken the responsible route to ensure we save lives and livelihoods, and protect our NHS.

Copied from the BBC website.

That’s how you do it.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Boby Brno said:

Mayor of the Sheffield City Region Dan Jarvis has issued a statement on South Yorkshire entering tier three restrictions.

He said: “We all recognise the gravity of the situation and have taken the responsible route to ensure we save lives and livelihoods, and protect our NHS.

That’s how you do it.

With a population 50% that of GM, it'll be interesting to see how much they get

6 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

That’s how you do it.

Correct, unfortunately Burnham is a scouse politician it is always their way. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper