Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I see labour were so vehemently against the tiered approach they were ordered not to vote? Have I got that right?

Sort of. Maybe you should listen to Starmer's very logical explanation. Basically - 'something' is better than 'nothing'. Your "I'm totally impartial me!" mask needs readjusting.

Edited by Cheese

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Sort of. Maybe you should listen to Starmer's very logical explanation. Basically - "something" is better than "nothing".

But surely by voting no and trying to stop this version of rules doesn’t mean we go to nothing? It would mean what we have is varied and brought back? Admittedly not much time on 1st dec the day before the old rules expire. That itself baffles me tbh but maybe tactical timing 

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

But surely by voting no and trying to stop this version of rules doesn’t mean we go to nothing? It would mean what we have is varied and brought back? Admittedly not much time on 1st dec the day before the old rules expire. That itself baffles me tbh but maybe tactical timing 

What would we "go to" if it got voted down then?

• Site Supporter

Cue a wave of attention hungry bellends saying they won’t have an unknown substance in their body.

Bar medical exceptions, I’d be making it mandatory.

If we must, put some Union Jack posters up saying it’s a duty and it saves soldiers lives.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Spider said:

Cue a wave of attention hungry bellends saying they won’t have an unknown substance in their body.

Bar medical exceptions, I’d be making it mandatory.

If we must, put some Union Jack posters up saying it’s a duty and it saves soldiers lives.

Everyone who gets the jab automatically receives a blue passport

• Site Supporter
Just now, birch-chorley said:

Only starting to vaccinate next week according to the BBC News, why lose a week ffs? 

Should have been ready to go tomorrow, they have only been waiting for the thumbs up from the regulator 

Time to receive the doses from Pfizer supposedly but that should only take 1 or at most 2 days

5 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Time to receive the doses from Pfizer supposedly but that should only take 1 or at most 2 days

I’d have thought they would have taken them and stored them on the assumption that approval would happen 

Any road, let’s get these vulnerable vaccinated and we can get back to some resemblance of normality, tier 1 all round once they are done 

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Nope, if they would have lost the vote we would have zero restrictions in place today.

Seems a bit odd that it can get to thems the rules.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

NHS frontline staff first, which is correct. How many will take it up?

I know half a dozen NHS workers, all will be having it and they tell me there are no anti-vaxxers in their teams.

I’m all for vaccine passports.

Its a choice, like any other. But I’d be keeping anti-vaxxers out of the pub.

13 minutes ago, Spider said:

I know half a dozen NHS workers, all will be having it and they tell me there are no anti-vaxxers in their teams.

And all sports stadiums 

44 minutes ago, Spider said:

The anti Vaxxers are tweeting and posting about how 200 NHS Staff are refusing to have the vaccine. When you point out there’s almost 1.7 million NHS staff they end up blocking you. Cranks.