Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Members

Thought this Covid would be a piece of piss headache, cough easy

Fuck me I feel like I’ve been strapped to the front of a truck going through a nitro glycerin factory 

Head is absolutely pounding 

Reckon in the last 24 hours I’ve slept 14 hours and I reckon I could go off quite easily now. I feel absolutely fucked 

Luckily I’m a super fit genetic freak with an Adonis body otherwise I’d be a gonner

53 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Never seen a lockdown this.

I'll tell you what, round here people are really sticking to it. There is literally nobody on the street and zero traffic. I took the dog for a walk last night, about 6pm, and I bet I only saw at the most 2 or 3 other people in the hour I was out. It's actually quite spooky.

Mrs Sweep has had to go to her office today (she has to go in 1 day a week) and she said nobody on the roads at all, and when she went to the Sainsbury near her work at 08:00 there was practically nobody in there.

Good to see, at the third time of asking, it looks like people are paying attention now (around here anyway)

1 minute ago, Sweep said:

I'll tell you what, round here people are really sticking to it. There is literally nobody on the street and zero traffic. I took the dog for a walk last night, about 6pm, and I bet I only saw at the most 2 or 3 other people in the hour I was out. It's actually quite spooky.

Mrs Sweep has had to go to her office today (she has to go in 1 day a week) and she said nobody on the roads at all, and when she went to the Sainsbury near her work at 08:00 there was practically nobody in there.

Good to see, at the third time of asking, it looks like people are paying attention now (around here anyway)

just normal up hear 

see a lot of people walking  that's the only different 

12 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Fuck me I feel like I’ve been strapped to the front of a truck going through a nitro glycerin factory 

Reckon in the last 24 hours I’ve slept 14 hours and I reckon I could go off quite easily now. I feel absolutely fucked 

Luckily I’m a super fit genetic freak with an Adonis body otherwise I’d be a gonner

Bad aids? 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Sweep said:

Agreed, we should be getting it first as it's "ours" for want of a better expression.

I was interested to see the first 500K units that we received this week were actually manufactured in Germany, and not the UK. The bulk moving forward will be made here though, which is great news

Has it been approved anywhere else yet?

Not heard so- keep it coming here.

4 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Has it been approved anywhere else yet?

Not heard so- keep it coming here.

I know India approved it earlier this week, I don't know if anybody else has yet

Edit: Just checked, and Mexico and Argentina approved it as well

Edited by Sweep

• Members
38 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Are you sure it's covid and not alcohol withdrawal? 

• Site Supporter
46 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I didn't have the headache more aching all over. I also slept like I have never slept before, fatigue was constant.

You will get over it quickly I would have thought being the athletic type.

48 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Lord Adonis the 60 year old scourge of the WW right wing Donald Trump supporting cabal?

• Members
11 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Are you sure it's covid and not alcohol withdrawal? 

Can’t rule it out 

2 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

I didn't have the headache more aching all over. I also slept like I have never slept before, fatigue was constant.

You will get over it quickly I would have thought being the athletic type.

Today I walked upstairs and i felt like I had ran 10 miles. It’s bizarre 

1 minute ago, jules_darby said:

Lord Adonis the 60 year old scourge of the WW right wing Donald Trump supporting cabal?

The very same 

2 hours ago, Sweep said:

With him using a question mark, I assumed it was a question he was asking, rather than making a pointed comment

A pointed question?

3 minutes ago, L/H White said:

Good news, we won't be getting any until April/May though, but at least it's another option moving forward. They've just said we've got 17M of these on order now, so enough for 8.5M people.

Its looking good for us to all be jabbed by the summer, hopefully.

2 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Good news, we won't be getting any until April/May though, but at least it's another option moving forward. They've just said we've got 17M of these on order now, so enough for 8.5M people.

Yep looking good that we will be able to enjoy life again during the summer at some point.  Bring it on 

• Site Supporter

I’ll not be due til later in the year.

Does that mean I get to choose which one I have?

Are they a bit like beer? A sweet American option that only works if it’s really cold like Pfizer or Moderna ; or the good old British ale that’s best served nearer room temperature?

24 minutes ago, Sweep said:

We’ll be able to flog some on the black market