Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

12 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’ll not be due til later in the year.

Does that mean I get to choose which one I have?

Are they a bit like beer? A sweet American option that only works if it’s really cold like Pfizer or Moderna ; or the good old British ale that’s best served nearer room temperature?

Aryan option for you

• Members
11 minutes ago, Spider said:

Are they a bit like beer? A sweet American option that only works if it’s really cold like Pfizer or Moderna ; or the good old British ale that’s best served nearer room temperature?

They’ll do you a Budweiser one, will claim it’s the best but won’t do the job and you’ll be ridiculed for it 

10 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Scotland population 5.5m. Krankie just saying 2.7m classed as vulnerable 🧐

she's probably understating it. Of the 5.5M that live up there, aren't about 1.3M on drugs, 3.2M alcoholic and 3.8M of them obese? (obviously some people can be two or three of those at the same time)

Just now, Sweep said:

she's probably understating it. Of the 5.5M that live up there, aren't about 1.3M on drugs, 3.2M alcoholic and 3.8M of them obese? (obviously some people can be two or three of those at the same time)

Well I’m in 2 of those camps so valid point. 😄

I was just shocked that so many would fall into that category but you’ve explained it succinctly. 

5 minutes ago, Rudy said:

They’ll do you a Budweiser one, will claim it’s the best but won’t do the job and you’ll be ridiculed for it 

I know a bloke who drinks in the local and his drink of choice is a bottle of Bud - he can easily drink about 20 of them in a session. 

30 minutes ago, Spider said:

I'll have the cask option

• Site Supporter

BBC News - Coronavirus: 'Major incident' declared in London by Sadiq Khan
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-55588163

Not looking good for the capital's hospitals.

To be fair, many in the NW and NE are also struggling to find beds for seriously unwell people, covid or otherwise.

1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

BBC News - Coronavirus: 'Major incident' declared in London by Sadiq Khan
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-55588163

Not looking good for the capital's hospitals.

To be fair, many in the NW and NE are also struggling to find beds for seriously unwell people, covid or otherwise.

These next few weeks are going to be horrible.

I read yesterday that there have 10,000 COVID-related hospital admission since Christmas Day alone.

4 minutes ago, green genie said:

I have blood this morning at main hospital in Plymouth. They have started transferring patients from London down here.

Nurse who was dealing with me said they've had few staff off who have been  knocked sideways by the vaccination. 

@Escobarpwas telling me that they're physically removing beds from some hospitals in the NW and getting them couriered down to London hospitals, so they don't run out

7 minutes ago, green genie said:

I have blood this morning at main hospital in Plymouth. They have started transferring patients from London down here.

Nurse who was dealing with me said they've had few staff off who have been  knocked sideways by the vaccination. 

Probably the Pfizer one.....

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Places of worship still open? I take it it's one of those pretend lockdowns again.

I understand that people need something to cling on to, but given that deities only exist in people's heads it should be perfectly acceptable for folk to stay at home if they want to talk to imaginary friends