Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Spider said:

We’ve become so used to all this that it’s only occasionally a fairly innocuous news report makes you stop dead in your tracks.

Imagine being shown this 2 years ago

A bit disconcerting seeing footage of a German chimney used in the burning of bodies.

• Members
13 hours ago, Cheese said:

😂

On a serious note, isn’t it extremely dangerous the amount of false information out there. The social media element spouting absolute bollocks and people believing it and also spreading the word. 

6 minutes ago, Rudy said:

😂

On a serious note, isn’t it extremely dangerous the amount of false information out there. The social media element spouting absolute bollocks and people believing it and also spreading the word. 

It’s frightening the amount of scaremongering and false information being posted on Facebook. 

Edited by royal white

• Site Supporter

You can say what you want about the way the Tories have handled this virus over the last 12 months but nobody can complain about the speed they are already rolling out the vaccine and the speed they want to get too.

I think they've been a shambles to be honest but credit where its due.

No doubt Rayner still sucking on willy wonka's ever lasting gobstopper will find something to kneel about

• Members
38 minutes ago, royal white said:

It’s frightening the amount of scaremongering and false information being posted on Facebook. 

I’m not even on it but the stories I’ve heard from there is absolutely astonishing.

“The elite want you to have it to slow you down so paedo governments can’t be exposed”

“2.8 billion in China, they won’t all get it because China want to run the world”

”How come they can’t cure AIDS but they cured this in 12 months”

If it wasn’t so terrifying it would be funny 

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

You can say what you want about the way the Tories have handled this virus over the last 12 months but nobody can complain about the speed they are already rolling out the vaccine and the speed they want to get too.

I think they've been a shambles to be honest but credit where its due.

No doubt Rayner still sucking on willy wonka's ever lasting gobstopper will find something to kneel about

Totally agree 

As a Tory voter most of my life, nothing would please me more than a successful Tory government.

They've been mainly awful, this lot, but if they can knock this vaccine out of the park, then fair play.

42 minutes ago, Spider said:

Totally agree 

As a Tory voter most of my life, nothing would please me more than a successful Tory government.

They've been mainly awful, this lot, but if they can knock this vaccine out of the park, then fair play.

There was someone on R5L yesterday; "they've been slow with the vaccine"

Went unchallenged.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

There was someone on R5L yesterday; "they've been slow with the vaccine"

Went unchallenged.

That’s measurably untrue.

To be honest, folk like that are better off spouting their nonsense where it can be called out for the bollocks it is

• Members
8 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

No idea pal not on FB it’s the epicenter of kranks 😁

his mate peddles shite on Twitter but has gone quiet these past few days for some reason 

Abducted by the government for exposing them. Obviously