Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

35 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Due to get my first dose of the vax tomorrow.

I hate needles with a passion so I'm not looking forward to it. But i want to be able to watch the footy with my dad again so I'll just have to stop being a fanny.

It happens that fast you won't notice it.

• Site Supporter
Tonight, on everyone's telly. On every channel. Forever. And ever.

6pm : The News! Read by Romesh and sprinkled with dreary anecdotes about his mother’s cooking. And Katherine Ryan

7pm : Eastenders! In this episode, Romesh buys a market stall and becomes landlord of the pub. And Katherine Ryan

8pm : The One Show! Romesh Rangagagagathananan hosts the show, with guest appearances by several more Romesh Rangaganagathans. And Katherine Ryan

9pm : Casualty! “Romesh saves the day”. Romesh takes top billing as several doctors and probably a helicopter pilot. And Katherine Ryan

10pm : The News! Romesh brings us up to date on a recent trip to the supermarket to buy his mum some chickpeas. He’s a VEGAN you know! How do I know? BECAUSE HE’S ON EVERY FUCKING TV SHOW THERE IS. And Katherine Ryan

11pm : The Sky at Night! Join your host Romesh as he regales us with tales of his achingly normal family life. Whilst sitting next to a telescope called Romesh. And Katherine Ryan.

12pm : Movie! “Castaway”. Romesh Rangagagaghananan stars as a man alone on a desert island. Forced into a downward spiral of desperation he builds his own tv studio out of palm trees and bores the local wildlife to death with chuckle-free tales of his daily mishaps. And Katherine Ryan.

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, fatty said:

I hope these little snippets about the north’s numbers aren’t a pre cursor for us remaining in lockdown longer than the south. 

More foot soldiers up here actually going into work, as opposed to service sector southerners wfh, or soaking up furlough. 💣

Bound to happen. 

Be right when jabbed.

• Members
2 hours ago, Sweep said:

I used to think Katherine Ryan was quite fit, now she just get's on my nerves - not as much as Romesh get's on my nerves though, I honestly don't think I know anybody who finds him funny

I’d still tickle her belly button. From the inside

4 hours ago, Sweep said:

I used to think Katherine Ryan was quite fit, now she just get's on my nerves - not as much as Romesh get's on my nerves though, I honestly don't think I know anybody who finds him funny

your brother will be apoplectic 

• Site Supporter
38 minutes ago, Zico said:

She stupid 

She's just doing her job - which is appealling to stupid people so they'll listen to TalkRadio and feel like they're not stupid for a couple of hours a day.

Edited by Cheese

6 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

That's just an odd statistic then.

The only other explanation I can think of is they've picked up folk from the neighboring regions too

Second home owners. Factamundo.

Bleddy ridiculous down here. Some of the small town GPs have been given enough doses that they're into 30-35 year olds. 

• Moderators
5 hours ago, green genie said:

Second home owners. Factamundo.

Bleddy ridiculous down here. Some of the small town GPs have been given enough doses that they're into 30-35 year olds. 

Is that by age or risk group?

Bolton are currently working on 16-65 with underlying issues