Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

6 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

You at the Etihad?

No. Called to GP surgery. Mrs has heard the same as someone posted a while ago that you can rock up at the Etihad late in the day and they have spare vaccines (presumably Pfizer ones) that need using up thanks to folk not turning up so she’s gonna have a go at that. Assume that I’m having the AZ one as the surgery started late but have cracked on really quickly. Appointment slots are only 10 mins apart

9 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Those ladyboys won't wait for sweaty socks 😜

😁. Not my cup of tea fortunately for me then. 

although there is one who goes in a bar we frequent when in Bangkok to watch the football and stuff. I call her John. I’m sure she knows why. Absolutely stunning and I mean ridiculously tidy.  But the size 11 feet just are a no 😁

15 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

although there is one who goes in a bar we frequent when in Bangkok to watch the football and stuff. I call her John. I’m sure she knows why. Absolutely stunning and I mean ridiculously tidy.  But the size 11 feet just are a no 😁

Ah but you won’t see his feet when he’s ramming you from behind.

Just now, fatty said:

But more importantly what about golf ?

Allowed to meet up for someone on a park bench for a picnic but can’t have a round of golf with them. Bonkers. 

Golf is shit

but 29th March I think 

• Members
9 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Golf is shit

but 29th March I think 

YKnow what mate, I like golf, playing it and watching it but the other day me and my daughter and the dogs walked around the golf course and it was lovely and peaceful, when golf is allowed again  we can’t do that, and I thought it’s a bit of a waste really

2 hours ago, Escobarp said:

I’ve really no need to ask anyone unless I need an exemption certificate then I will get one. 

the only vaccine I’ve considered since then was rabies before I went traveling and was advised not to have it given my medical history so I didn’t. Even when I was bitten by a dog In Indonesia I still Didn’t have the rabies jab. Not worth the risk 

So, do you know why you have a reaction to most vaccines? If I was you, well, at those ages my parents would have followed it up.

If I was you, I'd have a blood test, check the risk.

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Bollocks, I've worked in Edinburgh for a good few years, and I'm tired of you trying to get back stage. 

• Site Supporter

Whilst everything is looking up, I’ve seen 2-3 people this morning I know that have been told they’re likely (certain) to have no job when furlough ends.

What do we think the landscape will be like by May when the fallout really starts to land?