Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter
24 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Not at all. 

Listening to her colleagues and commentators on Friday, you'd think nothing was wrong. "No new evidence" was the comment of the day.

As if what was already known about was irrelevant. 

Got a feeling she's going to survive, with the redacted evidence (not sure why salmond gave evidence with that decision), and general disregard from the SNP, not so sure anything will force her hand now.

• Site Supporter
27 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

The Govt will probably emphasise news about new variants.......

Get jabbed or get locked up. Cases right down, and variants very low chance of emerging.

Any one without legitimate reason for not having it doesn't deserve a part in a free and open society. 

11 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Voting intention now back to 50/50 after these latest shenanigans.

43 leave 44 remain and rest undecided. So 50/50 as they displayed it. 

Was about 58/42 other week before this kicked off properly.  Plus folk are fed up of these lockdowns and her draconian measures. I’ve some flag waving mates and even they’ve had enough 

On 27/02/2021 at 14:57, boltondiver said:

I tried it and got in.

Intrigued by this.

Went along today and presented my letter but I noticed I was the only one in my vicinity who did this, seems that they only need your NHS number. I was asked for my DoB three times but would they have kicked me out as I had an appointment number? I think not as they just wanted to keep the work flow, I remarked I hadn't seen so many people in one place for at least one year.

Did you actually get a jab?

1 minute ago, Dimron said:

Intrigued by this.

Went along today and presented my letter but I noticed I was the only one in my vicinity who did this, seems that they only need your NHS number. I was asked for my DoB three times but would they have kicked me out as I had an appointment number? I think not as they just wanted to keep the work flow, I remarked I hadn't seen so many people in one place for at least one year.

Did you actually get a jab?

Next Saturday at the Reebok

4 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Next Saturday at the Reebok

Hope you get away with it, they are so focussed on the process they probably won't turn you away. They can't manage hiccups.

Told the missus I have flu symptoms tonight so I can crack open the whiskey but so far no side effects. 

1 minute ago, Dimron said:

Hope you get away with it, they are so focussed on the process they probably won't turn you away. They can't manage hiccups.

Told the missus I have flu symptoms tonight so I can crack open the whiskey but so far no side effects. 

I’ve had a text confirmation and for the 2nd, so clearly all in order.

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Get jabbed or get locked up. Cases right down, and variants very low chance of emerging.

Any one without legitimate reason for not having it doesn't deserve a part in a free and open society. 

I think this has something to do with Windrush.

What if the NHS shared the information with the wicked witch at the Home office?

Should we now go down the road of amnesties for illegal residents to get the vaccination programme over the line?

• Site Supporter
28 minutes ago, Dimron said:

I think this has something to do with Windrush.

What if the NHS shared the information with the wicked witch at the Home office?

Should we now go down the road of amnesties for illegal residents to get the vaccination programme over the line?

The nhs doesn't know about illegal immigrants, by definition. So they won't be called.

If, however they come forward independently then I think they get the jab.

They should be grateful for it too- probably won't get it in the country they've legged it from.