Might give that a try later

Is all threes ok though? I’ll need a hand to milk myself

Edited by Spider

7 hours ago, stevieb said:

Anyone imposing a vaccine passport wanks on all fours 

Yours...from anyone under 40

If Boris doesn’t set us free by 21 June, he’s in bother

20 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

He's not. He could curl one out live on TV and half the country wouldn't bar an eyelid.

I’m not talking now, but 21 June.

numbers (vaccine assuming) will be low and flatlined. 

Foreign holidays will be off until autumn, but he’ll be in deep water if we don’t have substantive freedom across the UK.

On a positive note my mate who has been being treated for cancer during the pandemic got his second jab this week.

He's only one case obviously but with the amount of people constantly droning on and on about how other treatments have been abandoned it's nice to hear that might not be the full picture.

33 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

I’m not talking now, but 21 June.

numbers (vaccine assuming) will be low and flatlined. 

Foreign holidays will be off until autumn, but he’ll be in deep water if we don’t have substantive freedom across the UK.

21st June is 12 weeks away, so provided that the vaccine roll out continues as it doesn, then I don't see why we won't be getting some of our freedoms back. As I've said before, I don't think there is even a remote chance that he'll pull any of his timelines forward, but equally I don't think they'll push anything back, as they shouldn't need to. The thing that will suffer, is as you've said, foreign holidays, as I agree with you, I don't think the Government wants us going anywhere this side of September (at the earliest)

47 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

On a positive note my mate who has been being treated for cancer during the pandemic got his second jab this week.

He's only one case obviously but with the amount of people constantly droning on and on about how other treatments have been abandoned it's nice to hear that might not be the full picture.

My daughter you works in cancer treatment ( expect for the earlier stages off this pandemic) as been working ( treating people as normal ( she works in Wigan so normal is subjective)

31 minutes ago, captainmed said:

He ain't. 

With a nation full of sheep, he can do what the fcuk he likes. 

Democracy my arse. 

correct, all these people who think that "the public won't stand for it" don't have a clue what they're talking about - the British public will do what it's always done, and do exactly as they're told to, for however long it takes.

Boris could say we're locking down until Xmas, and other than a few grumblings on Twitter and a couple of hundred scrotes doing a march through London, next to fuck all would happen, and we'd all just get on with it