Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

25 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Good luck with it.  Takes some balls to do it given your past vaccination experiences.

Cheers.  Deliberated long and hard. But came down to do I want to face a future of battling with various foreign embassies as to why I’m allowed in their country due to having an exemption or not. I can’t see Thailand etc having any of it at all. Vaccinated or you ain’t coming in. 

im well insured so if the worst happens she will be looked after and I’ve lived a good life 😁

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Cheers.  Deliberated long and hard. But came down to needing a reach around off a Thai hermaphrodite rather than another visit to a Caledonian tenement so a 27 year old Sturgeon lookalike can spit on my knob.

im well insured so if the worst happens she will be looked after and I’ve lived a good life 😁

2 hours ago, Escobarp said:

😎😎 yep just need to keep away from the unvaccinated sorts. 

that’s if it hasn’t killed me but I’m assured it won’t and I’m going to the hospital for mine as well 

You be reet pal

plus we need to celebrate your 50th don’t we

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Cheers.  Deliberated long and hard. But came down to do I want to face a future of battling with various foreign embassies as to why I’m allowed in their country due to having an exemption or not. I can’t see Thailand etc having any of it at all. Vaccinated or you ain’t coming in. 

Can we have an Esco's jab thread for the big day? Maybe get the GoPro out as well. 

Hope it all goes okay fella. 

• Site Supporter
35 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Over 4000 a day dying in Brazil, 208 per 100k 

Just seen images of packed trains and buses in São Paulo with loads of people without masks , holy moly 

That Bolsanaro says it’s the way forward.

22 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Just ordered my lfds from gov.uk

Bit long winded, and selected to collect them at first from a local site. Only to discover they're all closed!

Can get them from chemists but my usual one has only just ordered some, so I went on line.

Have they closed Mere Hall?

I went the other week and you can just rock up without saying anything to anyone and walk through and they give you 2 boxes of the tests, no questions asked.

• Moderators
17 hours ago, boltondiver said:

kin ell, I though Brazil had it worst - 344k -  turns out that's Mexico - 393k!

is their leader pretending it's not that bad as well?

Russia also 2nd, 356k

with Denmark and Norway showing Sweden how it's done

There was a good programme on this, the world had better get to grips with Brazil.and Mexico - the variants are growing very quickly.

Funnily enough globally,  populist authoritarian leaders have performed the worst at dealing with thw pandemic, and those who don't have a collectivism of health care routed at the heart of their country.

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Have they closed Mere Hall?

I went the other week and you can just rock up without saying anything to anyone and walk through and they give you 2 boxes of the tests, no questions asked.

Just going off the map it comes up with: everything in the North west was shut.

Pharmacists are doing them though, and mine turned up today after Internet order.

First one done and negative. 

• Members
40 minutes ago, kent_white said:

There are 13 patients with confirmed COVID at RBH today. 

There were hundreds a matter of months ago. It's a remarkable turnaround is that.

We haven't had a known positive patient on our caseload for ages. At one point we lost count of how many. Dropping like flies in care homes they where. Fucking love the NHS sometimes.