Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

I have a motorbike that will do twice the legal speed limit and some more. If I choose to let it rip on the Public Highway and then put incriminating footage on a "You Tube Channel" I would fully expect having my collar felt.

This little twat has chosen to drive up from north London with his daft dad and has broken the lockdown laws... okay to an extent, but then he has put all this on his self serving You Tube channel.

The young 'uns need to be taught that actions have consequences and you cannot carry on in this way without having to face the consequences.

These actions including those at Old Trafford have probably delayed us getting back into the grounds because the Daily Mail readers will say we cannot be trusted.

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

If I see the pretentious little twat, he will be getting it.  

I'd imagine some fans will have complained to Shazza today, and they will have a point.

The cunt  is worse than a coppers nark 

• Site Supporter
Just now, bwfc2003 said:

The cunt  is worse than a coppers nark 

The cunt IS a copper’s nark. He’s put enough footage of kick-offs on line to make any intelligence officer keep his video recorder in his pocket.

• Site Supporter

One anti-vaccer turned up on our drive yesterday.

A strange woman, who occasionally walks past our house, and ends up talking about environmental issues and trees etc, if we happen to be in the garden. She's a bit weird to say the least, and if I see she's turned up and accosted the missus, I give he a swerve.

As it happens, she ended up giving it the big un about how vaccines don't work, yada yada yada. I didn't know until later as I had avoided her. Good job really, as if had been out when she arrived, she'd have got far less of discussion from me, and short shrift instead. 

Favours a witch too.

• Members
20 hours ago, bwfc2003 said:

Thogden  should definitely be charged with something - but not sure being an annoying little twat is an offence

Thogdad should it is creepy as fuck seeing him surrounded by kids the weird fucker

48 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

...and short shrift instead. 

Favours a witch too.

Is she sometimes accompanied by a small boy, probably about ten years old?

When they walk off do they pause when about ten yards away then both jump up and click their heels in the air?

I know her...

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, royal white said:

Who the fuck are the oddballs who queue up to have pictures with them both. Very weird behaviour 

You’re only annoyed because you couldn’t be arsed queueing that long

1 minute ago, gonzo said:

There’s no such thing as a quick pint anymore. 

I know, it's like trying to have a beer at a Parisian cafe, everywhere. Slow, dismissive and still costs a fortune. Except at a weatherspoons in South London sat under a fire escape.

Let us inside!

Been to three places since they reopened. Rivington Brewery, Rivington Cafe and Northern Monkey. All three slightly different system, all three great service.

Used the qr code system at NM and it arrived in less than 2 minutes.