Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter

Those areas have a large amount of Asian residents.

Its no secret that vaccine take up amongst Asian communities is shit. Even the Imams are struggling to get their congregations to toe the line.

Dense cunts

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Spider said:

Its no secret that vaccine take up amongst Asian communities is shit. Even the Imams are struggling to get their congregations to toe the line.

Dense cunts

It isn't just Muslims. More of cultural/general religious belief rather than specific to just one lot.

If death isn't feared or there is a belief of something better, we're onto a bit of a looser straight away.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

It isn't just Muslims. More of cultural/general religious belief rather than specific to just one lot.

If death isn't feared or there is a belief of something better, we're onto a bit of a looser straight away.

Yeah, I just couldn’t be arsed naming the various religions.

Either way, they’re numb as fuck

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Spider said:

Yeah, I just couldn’t be arsed naming the various religions.

Either way, they’re numb as fuck

People I work for are very successful. However, attitude is different than ours- "if it kills me so be it" was said to me.

Clearly they aren't numb and have accepted certain rules etc however they just have a different outlook on things. Arguably makes things more difficult: a numb nut who fears death can be educated to a degree, however when your culture supercedes science it can be more difficult. 

When folk are genuinely numb and culturally insensitive then there is a huge problem!

Not sure what the answer is.

3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

People I work for are very successful. However, attitude is different than ours- "if it kills me so be it" was said to me.

Clearly they aren't numb and have accepted certain rules etc however they just have a different outlook on things. Arguably makes things more difficult: a numb nut who fears death can be educated to a degree, however when your culture supercedes science it can be more difficult. 

When folk are genuinely numb and culturally insensitive then there is a huge problem!

Could be we'll end up with a Mad Max type future where we have diseased mutants cut off in areas away from the rest of society and unable and unwilling to mix with the outside world

• Site Supporter
Just now, Dimron said:

Could be we'll end up with a Mad Max type future where we have diseased mutants cut off in areas away from the rest of society and unable and unwilling to mix with the outside world

Has crossed my mind.

As outrageous as it sounds, areas will end up being centres of covid, with potential for emergence of variants. 

Perhaps turmeric needs to be laced with AZ vaccine.

7 minutes ago, Dimron said:

where would i go for a indian  then 

i nip down to Daubhill / Ghetto  now for one 

in my Biohazard Suit 

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I honestly think this should transcend culture and religion.

The vaccine protects humanity as a whole. Preaching about tolerance, goodwill to fellow men and wanting a peaceful world, but then refusing a life-saving vaccine for the same reasons is bollocks.

I’m clearly not as woke as I thought.

I’d be rounding every fucker up and jabbing them regardless of race, creed, religion or blood type.

Edited by Spider

14 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Perhaps turmeric needs to be laced with AZ vaccine.

Not a bad call... 

I flat shared with a lad who got typhoid from a bag of brown rice, it can work both ways

20 minutes ago, Dimron said:

10 minutes ago, little whitt said:

where would i go for a indian  then 

i nip down to Daubhill / Ghetto  now for one 

in my Biohazard Suit 

LW would want no part of a MADMAX type future. 

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, Spider said:

I honestly think this should transcend culture and religion.

The vaccine protects humanity as a whole. Preaching about tolerance, goodwill to fellow men and wanting a peaceful world, but then refusing a life-saving vaccine for the same reasons is bollocks.

I’m clearly not as woke as I thought.

I’d be rounding every fucker up and jabbing them regardless of race, creed, religion or blood type.

Absolutely, spot on.

Good luck with enforced jabbing like, but I'm with you.

• Site Supporter

How's about them doing the right fucking thing? This helps everyone regardless the thick cunts.

Anyway,  I had my jab 8 weeks ago and just had my invitation for my 2nd which will end up being just over 9 weeks since the 1st one. Didn't expect it yet but they must be rattling through them

• Moderators

No coincidence perhaps I've seen several people in shops this last week not bothering with masks, all "Asian" of various ages, male and female 

Though I live in Stockport, with the lowest infection rate 

And it's as many Asians as I've seen round here 

Also a coincidence maybe

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, Winchester White said:

How's about them doing the right fucking thing? This helps everyone regardless the thick cunts.

Anyway,  I had my jab 8 weeks ago and just had my invitation for my 2nd which will end up being just over 9 weeks since the 1st one. Didn't expect it yet but they must be rattling through them

Quite. Its actually quite a selfish attitude under this particular set of circumstances.

But what does the government/society do about it?

Make it compulsory, and have demonstrations, legal challenges the lot or stick with the public information films that have limited effect?

This is why "covid passports" may come into being.

12 hours ago, Spider said:

Dense cunts

Is it just Bolton rayguns that are the problem then? As there are parts of the country that have a far bigger percentage of Asian folk than Bolton does, and their numbers aren't looking like Boltons

10 hours ago, Zico said:

No coincidence perhaps I've seen several people in shops this last week not bothering with masks, all "Asian" of various ages, male and female 

Though I live in Stockport, with the lowest infection rate 

And it's as many Asians as I've seen round here 

Also a coincidence maybe

An ex village co-op has been taken over by Asians... they don't enforce any mask wearing so I avoid it.

I walk out of shops if anyone is not wearing a mask and make sure I tell them why; I wear a mask to stop me potentially infecting them and I expect the same courtesy in return... selfish bustards

• Moderators

Seen awful behaviour from a scruffy old bag in Morrisons last night, the moment her shopping is paid for, mask off. Like I only wore it because I had to then off we go. Dirty bitch. Not sure if they were religious or not. Cunts everywhere.

1 hour ago, Sweep said:

Is it just Bolton rayguns that are the problem then? As there are parts of the country that have a far bigger percentage of Asian folk than Bolton does, and their numbers aren't looking like Boltons

Hyndburn the worst in country. Huddersfield, Doncaster closely behind. Bolton on their tail.

Meanwhile, Blackpool is one of the lowest. No Asian community here and the place is packed out all day every day.